He further mentioned that India has very strong batting lineup and they can put up a strong total on board which will pressurise Pakistan.
Like Pakistan, India also have two members of that side playing in tomorrow's final - Rohit Sharma and Ravindra Jadeja. I therefore feel we must bat first if we win the toss.
Imran Khan also praised the captaincy of Sarfraz Ahmad and appreciated his positive and aggressive attitude. "I am really impressed to see that Sarfraz has turned out to be such a bold captain", Imran said.
Indian cricket team is all set to meet arch-rivals Pakistan in final of the Champions Trophy in England. "I think we should put aside political issues and try to play more cricket".
Theresa May 'distraught' over fatal London tower blaze
More than 70 people were believed to be unaccounted for since the blaze, according to the Press Association. The death toll that London police gave Saturday includes the 30 who had already been confirmed dead.
"I am happy he is doing so well in life and cricket", says Hasan.
Miandad however was not willing to pick a favorite for the final on Sunday.
Miandad gave a 50-50 chance to both teams to winning the final.
At a time when India and Pakistan do not leave the tiniest opportunity to take jibes at each other, owing to its 70-year bitter history, former India captain Sourav Ganguly's stance on the criticism hurled at Pakistan's captain Sarfraz Ahmed by our very own Aamir Sohail is commendable.
"After a long time India has three or four good pace bowlers, good spinners and a very strong batting line-up and a very shrewd wicketkeeper. Don't wish to get into the details on who won them the games", Sohail said during a programme on a Pakistani channel.
- Grenfell Tower protesters storm Kensington town hall
- Justin Thomas trails Harman by 1 after record day at US Open
- Trump acknowledges he is under investigation in Russian Federation inquiry
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) Lowers Zions Bancorporation (ZION) to Neutral
- Strategy prepared, ready to face India tomorrow: Sarfraz Ahmed
- Thomas gets record, but Harman leads US Open
- Casey content with 'roller-coaster' second round
- Left-Wing Terrorist Hodgkinson Had an Assassination List Targeting Conservative Reps
- Pak Mob Attacks Sourav with Finals Coming Up
- US Open golfer gives a heart-warming answer about friendship