The console has a higher configuration that makes it the most powerful one which is capable of seemingly delivering 4K HD on big screens.
Things are looking good for Nintendo right now, following the successful launch of the Switch in March, which became the company's fastest-selling console. Microsoft and Sony have this year again Nintendo as a challenger. The company announced that it is working on a new Metroid title.
Switch will get a tons of games, some of which are shown in the trailers below, later this year.
The zombie apocalypse game Days Gone looks seriously impressive, with stunning graphics, while the same can be said for God of War, Shadow of the Colossus and Spider-Man.
The Switch owners are extremely emotional about their new video game console they can take everywhere.
Trump confidant: 'I think he's considering perhaps terminating the special counsel'
Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee , reacted to Ruddy's interview on Twitter. If Trump were to make such a move, he would have to order Rosenstein to fire Mueller.
Additionally, many new VR games were revealed, such as Skyrim and Star Child, allowing PSVR users to play even more high-quality and immersive titles.
Xbox One X is the latest console where we can really expect a true 4K resolution.
4K Ultra HD - A game has a 2160p framebuffer output. We didn't get get any hint on how numerous original Xbox games would be coming to the program, but Spencer said to Giant Bomb after the show that "It won't be as big as Xbox 360, I'll tell people that".
- Russia says Trump is using 'Cold War rhetoric' on Cuba
- Analysts See $-0.27 EPS for JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK)
- Trump thrusts US, Cuba back toward hostile relationship
- US OPEN: It's a great day for scoring at Open
- Cuban Ambassador to the US Criticizes President Trump's Policy Rollbacks
- "J'aurais pu signer à Barcelone" — Mercato Borussia-Dembélé
- Rory McIlroy destroys fellow golfer in Twitter spat
- Bruce Springsteen to make Broadway debut
- Trump has 'no intention' to fire Mueller
- Roland Garros-2017: Murray, Wawrinka reached the quarterfinals