The console has a higher configuration that makes it the most powerful one which is capable of seemingly delivering 4K HD on big screens.
Things are looking good for Nintendo right now, following the successful launch of the Switch in March, which became the company's fastest-selling console. Microsoft and Sony have this year again Nintendo as a challenger. The company announced that it is working on a new Metroid title.
Switch will get a tons of games, some of which are shown in the trailers below, later this year.
The zombie apocalypse game Days Gone looks seriously impressive, with stunning graphics, while the same can be said for God of War, Shadow of the Colossus and Spider-Man.
The Switch owners are extremely emotional about their new video game console they can take everywhere.
Thousands attend gay pride march in Ukraine's capital
Another marcher Volodymyr Kosenko said: "I feel pride today because I see round me my friends and acquaintances and my husband". Police said around 2,500 marchers took part, protected by nearly 5,000 officers.
Additionally, many new VR games were revealed, such as Skyrim and Star Child, allowing PSVR users to play even more high-quality and immersive titles.
Xbox One X is the latest console where we can really expect a true 4K resolution.
4K Ultra HD - A game has a 2160p framebuffer output. We didn't get get any hint on how numerous original Xbox games would be coming to the program, but Spencer said to Giant Bomb after the show that "It won't be as big as Xbox 360, I'll tell people that".
- Bruce Springsteen to make Broadway debut
- Mueller should explain how he will navigate conflicts
- Newt Gingrich changes his mind about Russia special prosecutor Robert Mueller
- US OPEN: It's a great day for scoring at Open
- Justin Thomas sets US Open record with 9-under 63
- Senate Democrats Weigh Blockade to Protest GOP Health Care Plan
- Doubts cast over Fed ability to raise rates again in 2017
- Justin Thomas shoots 63, trails Brian Harman by 1
- Russia says Trump is using 'Cold War rhetoric' on Cuba
- Analysts See $-0.27 EPS for JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK)