The comedian was arrested following an incident on his flight into Wagga.
Have you read Trendiee Today?
Anderson, 43, was arrested on Saturday afternoon after allegedly being "disruptive" on a Qantas flight to Wagga Wagga, in regional NSW.
News Corp understands Anderson was allegedly disruptive soon after boarding the Q400 Dash-8 aircraft and refused to follow basic crew orders.
Comedian Wil Anderson has been released and is facing no charges after his arrest at Wagga airport.
Wil Anderson has described his experience of being arrested by Wagga police as having to deal with, "good cop, good cop, better cop, f--ing awesome cop".
This post was syndicated from Ngyab.
A packed audience at Wagga's Civic Theatre was left waiting for more than half an hour as the celebrity comedian was detained for three hours by police following his Sydney-to-Wagga flight.
The comedian later called the incident "a bit embarrassing", and apologised.
Fowler back in the thick of it at US Open
Scheffler is three shots back of the lead on a jam-packed leaderboard. "Showed up for the last six holes, anyway", he said. And if that's not enough of a traffic jam at the top, 18 players are separated by three shots to start the third round.
"I have a sore back and I was up and about pacing and there was a misinterpretation of my intentions in my pacing - I was just trying to stretch out my back", he said in a video shared by Win News Riverina.
He told reporters outside the sold-out show he was "confident and happy that the whole thing was based on a misunderstanding and I think we're going to sort it all out".
When asked about the police action, Anderson said they were "nothing but professional".
"From my point of view it was a massive misunderstanding and I'm sorry that it happened".
Anderson referred to his dibilitating osteoarthritis during the Brisbane leg of his national "Critically Wil" tour.
"An exit row seat was booked to ensure comfort ahead of this evening's gig", the spokesman said in a statement.
He has been taken to Wagga Wagga police station where he is being questioned.
"After 10 minutes of enquiries he was released without charge and performed his show as scheduled".
- German's unification architect, Helmut Kohl dies at 87
- People 'Are Missing,' Presumed Dead After London Tower Blaze
- 9 things to know during Day 3 of the 2017 US Open
- Ship Finance International Limited
- Warriors-Cavaliers generate highest ratings for Finals series since Michael Jordan era
- U.S. oil production seen thwarting OPEC effort to boost prices
- When is the 2017 National Basketball Association draft?
- Li makes history at US Open before third round 82
- Tyson Foods lobbyist shot is expected to make full recovery
- Verizon Completes $4.48 Billion Acquisition of Yahoo; Marissa Leaves with $23 Million