Interestingly, Saif Ali Khan wasn't even remotely involved in picking Kedarnath as Sara's debut film, but, being the loving father that he is, he is always ready to give advice. But Saif seemed to be unhappy with Sara's decision to enter Bollywood.
As any concerned father, Saif Ali Khan is anxious about the future of his eldest child, daughter Sara Ali Khan.
Bollywood "Nawab" Saif Ali Khan has expressed his concern over debut of his daughter Sara Ali Khan in the film industry. He said that he wonders why his daughter would choose something like this after having studied overseas where she could have chosen a better work and lived in NY.
Trump financial form shows revenue up at Mar-a-Lago
Trump reported that he earned more than $5 million from the project, which was developed by the son of one Malaysia's richest men. This figure was United States dollars 7.4 million higher than on his previous financial disclosure filing in May 2016.
His answer confused everyone as a few months ago he said that he was happy to see Sara do whatever she wishes to. After having done that, why wouldn't she want to live and work in NY, rather than do this?
"After having done that, why wouldn't she want to live and work in NY, rather than do this?"
"I am not looking down on acting, it's just it is not the most stable profession". "I remember years ago we'd gone for a stage show overseas and while I was on the stage with Salman and other actors, Sara was standing behind the stage curtain and looking at us. And there is no guarantee that despite doing your best, you will succeed". "This is not the life any parent would want for their children", Saif reportedly said. "Being on stage and people shouting her name", he said. On that topic, he said "No, I wasn't involved in it. Look, I am there if she needs to ask or talk to me about anything". He, then, added that Sara could anytime come and talk to him about anything regarding films just like they talk about everything else.
- Trump interviewed Robert Mueller for Federal Bureau of Investigation director
- Stephen Curry prefers to decline White House visit if invited
- Jelena Ostapenko to take French Open glory in her stride
- La France battue par l'Italie — Ligue Mondiale
- Were Analysts Bullish Invesco Ltd. (NYSE:IVZ) This Week?
- Officials on both sides confirm Brexit talks will start on June 19
- Senator Paul calls Virginia shooting a 'killing field'
- E3 2017: Why Nintendo Revealed Metroid Prime 4 So Early in Development
- Scalise remains in critical condition after shooting
- One Fewer Club For Celtic To Battle In Patrick Roberts Chase