Police in CT say a woman was arrested for hitting two pedestrians and six vehicles after leaving a Rick Ross concert.
She then reportedly hit another person who was attempting to stop her vehicle, as well as six cars in the parking lot while fleeing the scene at "high rate of speed", according to the newspaper.
Police said Coughlin resisted arrest, biting an officer and damaging a police cruiser.
GOP shooter's list included names of 6 other republican reps
It's as if the lefties feel that Trump supporters are such a subhuman life form that they can be attacked without mercy. But people here are wondering, you know, how much the political divide now in the country has to do with what happened.
A total of five people were taken to the hospital: two pedestrians, two people inside cars that were struck, and the officer who had to break the window.
Coughlin has been released on bond and is scheduled to appear in court on June 30, 2017.
Coughlin was charged with driving while intoxicated, evading responsibility, reckless driving, disobeying an officer's signal, second-degree criminal attempted assault, assault with a motor vehicle, assault on a police officer, second-degree criminal mischief and first-degree reckless endangerment.
- Ronaldo thinking only of Confederations Cup, says Silva
- Trump appears to confirm he's under investigation on Twitter
- Mistrial Declared in Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Trial
- Hosts Russia see off New Zealand in Confederations Cup opener
- Bill Cosby mistrial: defense declares victory, prosecutor will retry case
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Amateur Scheffler plays with poise at US Open
- Republican baseball practice gunman 'had list of names'
- Deputy AG Rosenstein testifying before budget hearings Tuesday
- Paul Casey rallies after triple-bogey for share of US Open lead