Police in CT say a woman was arrested for hitting two pedestrians and six vehicles after leaving a Rick Ross concert.
She then reportedly hit another person who was attempting to stop her vehicle, as well as six cars in the parking lot while fleeing the scene at "high rate of speed", according to the newspaper.
Police said Coughlin resisted arrest, biting an officer and damaging a police cruiser.
US Open filled with limitless possibilities, few stars
McIlroy and Jason Day never recovered from theirs. "I was out of it. trying to stay out of the way of Rory". Willett shot a 9-over 81 in the first round and then withdrew before his tee time in the second round.
A total of five people were taken to the hospital: two pedestrians, two people inside cars that were struck, and the officer who had to break the window.
Coughlin has been released on bond and is scheduled to appear in court on June 30, 2017.
Coughlin was charged with driving while intoxicated, evading responsibility, reckless driving, disobeying an officer's signal, second-degree criminal attempted assault, assault with a motor vehicle, assault on a police officer, second-degree criminal mischief and first-degree reckless endangerment.
- Judge Grants Mistrial For Bill Cosby Case
- Bill Cosby mistrial: defense declares victory, prosecutor will retry case
- Trump appears to confirm he's under investigation on Twitter
- Deputy AG Rosenstein testifying before budget hearings Tuesday
- Koninklijke Philips NV (PHG) Getting Somewhat Positive Press Coverage, Analysis Shows
- Pakistan ready to shock India in Champions Trophy final
- Fit-again Amir may play in India-Pakistan ICC CT final
- GOP shooter's list included names of 6 other republican reps
- Ronaldo thinking only of Confederations Cup, says Silva
- Love Island cast branded 'desperate and embarrassing' by Geordie Shore's Chloe Ferry