Sky in Italy reported on Tuesday night that United had seen a £52.4m offer rejected by the Champions League and La Liga winners, with Real thought to want in the region of £78m for the forward.
Morata has been a part of the Real Madrid senior team since 2010 but he has not been able to break into the first team and even spent two seasons on loan at Juventus before returning to the club past year.
"I want to leave, I have learned very little English; it's really hard, all I learned was "tomorrow, good morning, good afternoon".
Dow, DuPont land USA and India approval for $130 billion merger
The merger was originally announced in December 2015 and was initially expected to close in the first half of 2016. The proposed DowDuPont would spin off into three separate, independent businesses within 18 to 24 months.
The 24-year-old was the second choice striker for Zidane last season as Morata was behind Karim Benzema in the pecking order.
Jose Mourinho's hunt for a flawless Manchester United No 9 is likely to be continued as the newly crowned European champions Real Madrid have reportedly rejected the multi-million dollar deal for their ace striker Alvaro Morata.
"At a big club you are going to attract big players and that's what we want", Rashford said. No matter his signature is being sought after by most of Europe's big clubs like AC Milan, Chelsea, and Manchester United, with the latter being the front-runners.
Ever since Antoine Griezmann confirmed that he would remain at Manchester United, the Red Devils have focussed on other targets, including Morata and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
He is a classic striker for a Jose Mourinho side, as he is strong and capable of dealing with the physical side of the game. Although he said recently after winning the Champions League trophy that he's a Real Madrid supporter and he would like to stay in the club, he also wants to enjoy more minutes in a top flight club and feel important within the squad.
- Washington déploie un système d'artillerie sophistiqué dans le sud syrien
- Notable Moving Stock: Tractor Supply Company (TSCO)
- Cineworld Group plc (CINE) Receives "Buy" Rating from Deutsche Bank AG
- 7% Of Americans Think Chocolate Milk Comes From Brown Cows
- Jury deadlocks in Cosby trial; judge says keep deliberating
- Brexit talks to start Monday, EU and UK officials confirm
- Fed raises interest rates by 25 bps
- Mr. Met flips off fan at Citi Field after loss
- Omega Advisors Inc. Holds Stake in Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR)
- Britain-EU Brexit talks to start Monday as planned