This is a cheesy line, but I'll just say, trust that this is important to us as a platform.
It joins the Xbox One S - a slimmer version of the Xbox One that supports 4K video streaming - in the roster of consoles that make up Microsoft's latest console generation. We can always do better with anything we do.
Celtics considering Josh Jackson for No. 1 pick in NBA Draft
Ford spoke with a Celtics source that told him they like Jackson, but was noncommittal. "No, no, no, they didn't say that". Lonzo Ball (UCLA), Jayson Tatum (Duke) and De'Aaron Fox also serve as possibilities for the top selection in the draft.
Elsewhere in the update new lighting effects will see all characters reflect light in their own way and new blocks will have smaller ones chiselled out as you hit them, making for a more realistic and visually exciting mining system. Wesley Yin-Poole of Eurogamer reached out to Sony and talked with PlayStation Global Sales and Marketing Head Jim Ryan about the issue.
From a business perspective, Sony may not like the concept of users buying in-game content on their Xbox One or Nintendo Switch and then playing with that content on a PS4 - it will have received nothing from that monetary transaction. "Exposing what in many cases are children to external influences we have no ability to manage or look after, it's something we have to think about very carefully".
Well, if your eyes weren't rolling at first, I assume that last bit got them spinning like a slot machine.
All in all, Spencer said the door is still open to Sony, and their goal is to have all Minecraft players have the full Minecraft experience. Spencer also made this commitment to the players, saying "we will make sure the biggest third party franchises are there for you to play on". It announced that its incredibly popular game Minecraft will be playable online across multiple devices and multiple platforms.
- Champions League glory a huge step for Madrid youngster Asensio
- Le réalisateur en parle, tous les amiibo compatibles — Super Mario Odyssey
- Microsoft won't be making any money on the Xbox One X
- Durant's decision validated by title and Finals MVP
- Kevin Durant Received Text from Former President Barack Obama After Finals Win
- Sirigu et le PSG c'est bientôt fini
- Lions need defensive leaders, says coach Andy Farrell ahead of Highlanders Test
- Romanian Ruling Party to Introduce No-Confidence Vote
- KBC Group NV Buys 145797 Shares of TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI)
- Should Investors Be Selling Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE:APC) Shares? Barclays Downgrades Stock