Montana later questions him about his feelings for Jessica, and things get awkward when he tells her: "She's a nice girl, I've started to like her".
Still, there was real hurt in Montana's eyes as she watched Jessica and Dom return from their best date ever and the glare Jessica directed at her rival glimmered with genuine menace.Who knows - perhaps they would, in all earnestness, thunk one another with an empty Brylcreem jar given the opportunity. "And then he just goes 'yeah, well I have been seeing some girl anyway" and I was like 'what?" And I don't blame her. "I never thought I'd be in this position". Tbh, the whole time they've been saying how much of a "spark" the have, we've not seen it. I think I'll speak to Marcel today and just put it out there. I don't really want to bring up that me and her saw the same guy around the same time'.
She continued telling The Sun Online: "It's like she loved having the power and she was like, "Oh I'm going to do it to piss Montana off'".
In a proper heart to heart, Jessica later admitted that she "followed [Montana] on Instagram because I was like "I need to stalk this girl".
Following the candid chat, Montana insisted that their conversation had been enlightening, conceding that she was the "side chick" in the love triangle.
Champions League glory a huge step for Madrid youngster Asensio
Mario Mandzukic's stunning strike cancelled out Cristiano Ronaldo's 20th-minute opener for Juventus to reach the break at 1-1. And having lifted the European Cup once with Manchester United , Ronaldo has done it three times in four seasons with Madrid.
In Jessica's defence, it seems that she had clocked Montana when she first entered too. I've got quite an immature sense of humour, and I can be quite naughty. So part of me does think "I was there first and you sort of got in the way" so I don't know how vindictive I'm feeling yet.
Montana admits she might not fancy Marcel, but he makes her feel "safe", and with single people in the villa at risk of being booted out, safe will have to do.
Despite the possible brewing feud, the villa is set to welcome its first passionate smooch ahead of the series three premiere on Monday on ITV2.
Adding to the awkwardness, the curvy brunette bombshell was given first dibs on whichever man she fancied most and was expected to poach one off one of the girls.
Love Island continues tonight at 9pm on ITV2.
- Celtics considering Josh Jackson for No. 1 pick in NBA Draft
- Microsoft Won't Make a Profit Selling Xbox One X
- Trump to Announce Changes to Cuba Policy
- KBC Group NV Buys 145797 Shares of TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI)
- Microsoft won't be making any money on the Xbox One X
- The Wynn Resorts, Limited (WYNN) Stake Raised by Meeder Asset Management Inc
- $0.55 EPS Expected for Herman Miller, Inc. (MLHR)
- The Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Shares Sold by ClariVest Asset Management LLC
- PM Theresa May visits hospitalized fire victims
- Camaraderie at Golden State Warriors is unbelievable , says Kevin Durant