It appears China may be continuing its economic retaliation against Korea for deploying the USA -made THAAD missile defense system.
China has blacklisted 24 Korean manufacturers and exporters, a local trade promotion association said on June 16.
Beijing sees the installation of the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) battery on South Korean soil as a security threat, although Seoul insists the USA advanced missile defense system is not aimed at China and targets North Korea's missile threats alone. In April, the Chinese authorities banned imports of more than 460 items, majority Korean food and cosmetics goods.
PSivida Corp. (PSDV) Closed at $1.75
On average, equities analysts anticipate that pSivida Corp. will post ($0.51) earnings per share for the current fiscal year. The company's quick ratio for most recent quarter is 3.3 along with current ratio for most recent quarter of 3.3.
According to the newspaper, China's General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine recently issued a list of 211 foreign exporters, 203 foreign manufacturers and 217 Chinese importers that received a warning notice from the Chinese authorities.
The Chinese agency has blacklisted domestic and foreign companies that have been either denied customs clearance at least once or were found to have brought in low quality products into the country a couple of times in the past three years.
- La Serie A n'aura pas Tolisso, mais plutôt Gonalons — OL
- Chuck Schumer trolls Trump with parody of Cabinet meeting
- Haseena Parkar: Shraddha Kapoor plays a malicious role in this gangster drama
- Central Garden & Pet Company (CENT) Given News Impact Score of 0.36
- Angry Trump decries being target of Russian Federation probe
- Caldwell & Orkin INC Cut Harley (HOG) Stake as Stock Price Declined
- Une femme ouvertement homosexuelle nommée Premier ministre en Serbie
- Florida adds nearly 30000 jobs in May
- Special Counsel Looking Into Possible Obstruction of Justice by Trump
- What's in Western Digital Corporation (NASDAQ:WDC) After Decline in Shorted Shares?