A couple of years ago, the Grammy victor shook the music industry when she penned an open letter to Apple Music as she slammed their decision to not offer artist compensations during the free trial of the service.
You won't have to look hard to find Taylor Swift music anymore. Another said: "I aspire to be as petty as taylor swift releasing her discography for streaming the weekend katy perry's album drops", and one other weighed in: "This is way more than just a beef. this is sabotage".
This one person has an entirely different take on the whole thing.
She continued: "But, what I wanna say is that I'm ready for that B.S.to be done". Of course, Taylor did end up partnering with Apple Music, exclusively hosting 1989 on the service.
Taylor Swift performs onstage during the 2017 DIRECTV NOW Super Saturday Night Concert at Club Nomadic on February 4, 2017 in Houston, Texas.
Halcon Resources Corporation (HK) dipped -15.6% in the last trading session
If you are viewing this article on another domain, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of worldwide copyright laws. Koch Industries Inc. purchased a new stake in Halcon Resources Corporation during the fourth quarter worth about $185,000.
With the return of her full catalog, Swift brings albums such as 2012's Red, her 2008 breakout album Fearless and, of course, 2014's pop crossover 1989 to streaming services.
"I can't speak for him, but he didn't know [who "Bad Blood" was about]".
"There's a situation. She started it and it's time for her to finish it".
"I mean, I'm not Buddha", she smirked.
- Minor damage reported after Warriors celebrations, sideshows in Oakland
- La ministre de la Santé envisage de rendre obligatoire 11 vaccins infantiles
- Wounded NCCU alum throws out first pitch at Congressional Baseball Game
- Législatives au Royaume-Uni: Theresa May va former un nouveau gouvernement
- Trump govt cancels Obama policy for illegal immigrant families
- Senate OKs sanctions bill to punish Russia
- US Federal Reserve raises interest rates
- Le profil des gardés à vue — Affaire Grégory
- Un faisceau lumineux "Batman" en hommage à Adam West
- U.S. politician still critically ill after baseball field shooting