Real produced a ruthless second-half display after an evenly matched first 45 minutes.
So far, the only European title the player has won was the UEFA Cup - now Europa League - back in 1999 when he was still playing for Parma.
Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane has revealed what he said in his stern half-time talk to help his players beat Juventus in the UEFA Champions League final on Saturday.
By doing so, the Spanish side were crowned European champions for a record 12th time and became the first side to retain the Champions League trophy in the modern era.
"It's not the moment to speak about that", he said when asked about such criticism.
"I am very happy - an incredible season again".
London fire: Residents continue to be evacuated, many being treated for injuries
Thirty-seven people are still receiving treatment in hospitals across London , with 17 still in a critical condition. Laminated signs bearing the phone number for a missing persons hotline are tied to the fence.
"We need to just keep doing what we are doing, because I think we can win many more titles in the future. This is only a positive thing for the team".
"Zidane can stay at Real Madrid for the rest of his life", Perez told radio station Cadena Ser, as reported by Goal.
The teams entered the break level, with Juventus appearing to have the upper hand after Mario Mandzukic scored a wonder goal to equalise following Cristiano Ronaldo's opener.
Juventus' misery increased when substitute Juan Cuadrado was sent off for a second caution after a clash with Sergio Ramos, before substitute Marco Asensio emphasised Real's superiority with a precise finish in the last minute.
And Croatia worldwide Modric, who set up Ronaldo's second goal, was quick to pay tribute to Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane.
"It will be tough to do better than this year, because we could have done something truly incredible this season", said Buffon, regarded as one of the finest goalkeepers in the history of the game.
"We know how to play football, when we played the second half it looked spectacular".
- Significant Movements: ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON)
- La Chine lance son premier télescope spatial à rayons X
- Thanks for confirming the obstruction investigation, Mr. President
- Leblanc à neuf coups d'Henderson — LPGA
- Some Grenfell Tower disaster victims may never be identified, police warn
- Bernard Laporte allume les Bleus — XV de France
- Trump cries witch hunt amid Russia probe
- Scalise is 'in some trouble' as condition remains critical
- Le court-métrage de Neill Blomkamp avec Sigourney Weaver — Rakka
- Alliancebernstein LP Sells 31627 Shares of Macro Bank Inc. (BMA)