Although it has already been out for some quite some time on Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, today Sony announced that the popular shooter Superhot is coming to the PlayStation VR headset. Confront the evocative, elegantly brutal world of SUPERHOT VR.
We'll update our readers as soon as we have more info.
Ndamukong Suh: Dolphins will never be scared of New England Patriots
Suh and the Dolphins won't face the Patriots until November 26 in New England and then December 11 on a Monday night in Miami. That wasn't the case previous year (New England won both), but Suh isn't letting the two losses get to him and his team.
The game is now available on HTC Vive and Oculus Rift for $24.99 Dollars, and while a price-point for PS VR hasn't been divulged it's safe to assume it will cost the same.
SUPERHOT VR is described by the dev team, SUPERHOT Team, as; "the definitive VR FPS in which time moves only when you move". No regenerating health bars. It's just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets. From Superhot to Skyrim, the VR playing field looks pretty good for the near future.
- North Korea releases USA citizen Otto Warmbier
- Accord pour relancer le plan d'aide à la Grèce
- Tout Washington attend le témoignage de Jeff Sessions
- Comey firing to be investigated by Senate panel, new report says
- 17 dead, public investigation sought in London tower fire
- NBA Champs Golden State Warriors Mulling Rejection of Trump White House Visit
- Wife of alleged Virginia shooter: 'I can't believe he did this'
- Hall of Fame Upholds Pete Rose Ban
- French far-right party in dive after election losses, spats
- Mauricio Pochettino cannot wait for start to new season with Tottenham