Although it has already been out for some quite some time on Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, today Sony announced that the popular shooter Superhot is coming to the PlayStation VR headset. Confront the evocative, elegantly brutal world of SUPERHOT VR.
We'll update our readers as soon as we have more info.
Wednesday weather: Forecasters warn of windy conditions
Wednesday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. "I think we're looking pretty good for the weekend", McPike said. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
The game is now available on HTC Vive and Oculus Rift for $24.99 Dollars, and while a price-point for PS VR hasn't been divulged it's safe to assume it will cost the same.
SUPERHOT VR is described by the dev team, SUPERHOT Team, as; "the definitive VR FPS in which time moves only when you move". No regenerating health bars. It's just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets. From Superhot to Skyrim, the VR playing field looks pretty good for the near future.
- Mauricio Pochettino cannot wait for start to new season with Tottenham
- Les Français à la peine — US Open
- Recul inattendu des prix à la consommation en mai — Etats-Unis
- Hall of Fame Upholds Pete Rose Ban
- Comey firing to be investigated by Senate panel, new report says
- Wife of alleged Virginia shooter: 'I can't believe he did this'
- Accord pour relancer le plan d'aide à la Grèce
- Nike To Cut 2% Of Its Workforce As Part Of Corporate Restructuring
- Richard Jefferson jabs Kevin Durant, lays course for unlikely Cavaliers Finals comeback
- Pilot 'okay' after blimp crashes at US Open