However, controversial policies and statements by President Donald Trump have created uncertainty about the future of White House title celebrations under this administration in some leagues, including in the predominantly African American NBA.
And while the team has not confirmed that they'll skip the White House trip, Pelosi took to Twitter to engage in a game of political tug-of-war.
Money and egos aside, the Warriors blended beautifully from the day Durant first walked into team headquarters.
Yet because the NFL's New England Patriots visited the White House in April, a pro sports precedent has been set that would make it odd if an invitation wasn't extended to the National Basketball Association champs. "But obviously, as a team, we're going to have a conversation". I mean, it may be different.
Just last month, Kerr called Trump a "blowhard" and said he "couldn't be more ill-suited for office".
How Trump Brought This Obstruction Of Justice Investigation Upon Himself
Comey testified in a Senate hearing last week that he believed he was sacked "because of the Russian Federation investigation". Mueller spokesman Peter Carr told NPR's Carrie Johnson, "We'll decline to comment".
A report surfaced shortly after Game 5 claiming that the Warriors would unanimously refuse any invitation to the White House, but that report was clearly debunked by the organization's statement. That's not going to happen.
While The Cavaliers also attended the White House ceremony in 2016.
"And when Steph turned that corner, I think it was after Christmas Day, when he turned that corner, we became nearly unbeatable". "We'll handle [the White House visit] accordingly and responsibly, and do the right thing for us individually and as a group".
An official news release says the team hasn't received an invite yet, but will decide if and when it comes what they will do.
- Tottenham Hotspur: Kane brace not enough for England in Paris
- More than 60.4 million PlayStation 4 consoles have been sold since launch
- Rep. Scalise Among Multiple Shot at Congressional Baseball Practice in Va.
- London inferno: Theresa May Govt. under attack for neglecting 'warnings'
- Sanders: GOP Baseball Shooter Was Campaign Volunteer
- Desert Heat Wave Could See Temperatures Reach 118 Degrees
- Robert Mueller investigating Donald Trump for possible obstruction of justice
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions Dodges Donald Trump Questions, Angering Democrats
- Fed hikes rates third time in six months
- "J'ai clairement vu quelqu'un sauter" — Incendie à Londres