Here is a map of the parade route. The Dubs held their first parade in 40 years in 2015, and now, they're set for another.
After defeating the reigning champion Cleveland Cavaliers in five games to hoist the championship trophy at home, the Golden State Warriors will officially continue their NBA Finals celebration in downtown Oakland at 1 p.m. ET. It begins at 10 a.m., though fans can start lining up for the post-parade rally at Lakeshore and 12th Street at 5 a.m. Outside of and including the actual parade route spectators, one million spectators are expected to participate in the festivities on Thursday, per NBA.com.
The parade begins on Broadway at 11th Street, turns right on Grand Avenue, and right on Harrison Street to Lakeside Drive, ending on Oak Street and proceeding to the Henry J. Kaiser Convention Center.
Trailer of Sidharth Malhotra - Jacqueline Fernandez's A Gentleman in July
The film is said to be inspired by true events but the other details of the same are now being kept under wraps. A few pictures have come from the sets of the film where the actors can be seen in a military look.
Fans are encouraged to take public transit and arrive early.
If you live in the Bay Area but can't make it to the actual parade route, the "overflow viewing area located at Lake Merritt Blvd".
- Nucor Corporation (NUE) Stock Rating Upgraded by BidaskClub
- "Je ne suis pas devenu muet en entrant Place Vendôme" — François Bayrou
- GOP Congressman: 'We're Going to Play Baseball Tomorrow'
- No deal yet between UK Conservatives and DUP to back PM May
- Salman Khan Ditches Kapil Sharma to Promotes Tubelight with Sunil Grover
- JAC 12th arts result 2017 unlikely to be declared today, report
- Daniel Berger repeats as FedEx St. Jude Classic champion
- Sony Held Back at E3 2017, Says President Shuhei Yoshida
- LeBron James says he never played for a "super team". Really?
- Microsoft E3 2017: Xbox One X Can Stand Vertically