At the end of April this year, Sony sold 60 million units of PlayStation 4.
It's absolutely hilarious because Jim Ryan, the chief financial executive at Sony had said that people didn't care about backwards compatibility, and yet here they are remaking one of the classic games from the PS2 era. According to VGChartz, the Xbox One has yet to break through the 30 million sales barrier.
Fed hikes rates third time in six months
So when people say that the Fed shouldn't be raising rates when inflation is so low, Yellen just shrugs and said: Just you wait. Yellen would not comment on her future beyond her intention to serve out her term as chairwoman, which ends next February.
Shadow of the Colossus already got a remastered version on the Playstation 3, after the game came out on the Playstation 2 back in 2005, where it won critical acclaim and put Team ICO on the map.
House added that at this juncture the PS4 platform is at its prime and that the company had partnered with some of the industry's best and exclusive gaming tittles, which are scheduled to release in 2017.
"We are committed to further expanding our overall PS4 ecosystem, by broadening the PlayStationVR content portfolio, as well as enriching our network services along with our ground-breaking software lineup". In addition, the PS4 has also accumulated more than 487.8 million games sold through physical and digital means. It has more than 70 million monthly active users worldwide, with Sony's PlayStation Plus program sitting at 26.4 million paid subscribers strong. Sony have tended to focus their attention to their own PlayStation Experience event for showcases and annoucements in the past year, rather than E3.
- Bears LB Leonard Floyd on concussion: 'You don't think the same'
- Tottenham Hotspur: Kane brace not enough for England in Paris
- Robert Mueller investigating Donald Trump for possible obstruction of justice
- Kamala Harris has the mic now, so everybody needs to sit down
- Desert Heat Wave Could See Temperatures Reach 118 Degrees
- Special counsel investigating Trump
- How Trump Brought This Obstruction Of Justice Investigation Upon Himself
- President Trump visits Scalise, other shooting victims at hospital
- Sanders: GOP Baseball Shooter Was Campaign Volunteer
- [Direct] E3 2017 : Nintendo peut-il créer une surprise ?