Authorities say a multi-vehicle accident on the George Washington Bridge has left one person dead and another person in critical condition.
A GMC Acadia with New Jersey plates crashed into the truck as it was stopped in a traffic lane, Pentangelo said. All five were in the SUV. They were being treated at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in NY. The other injured passengers also were taken to Columbia-Presbyterian.
Trump may 'terminate' Russian Federation probe's Mueller says president's pal
The interviews are some of the first indications of the efforts of Mueller's newly assembled team. Sessions recused himself from Trump campaign-related investigations in February.
The driver of the SUV - which had a young child riding in it - was extricated an hour later, according to a Port Authority spokesman. The baby and two adult women are serious but stable. The upper level was completely reopened at around 2:30 a.m., but there were inbound delays unconnected to the crash. All lanes of the upper level eastbound and one lane of the upper level westbound were closed.
Crash scene investigators spent several hours inspecting the scene of the crash in an effort to determine exactly what happened.
- Cipher Capital LP Takes Position in Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART)
- Audi R8 Spyder V10 Plus - 610 chevaux de plaisir
- Amit Shah to meet 'opposing' ally Uddhav Thackeray today
- Building blaze in London now out
- Warriors looking to build a dynasty
- Cardiff pitch gave 'home advantage' to Pakistan: Eoin Morgan
- Enquête préliminaire contre une candidate En Marche — Toulouse
- Deputy AG Rosenstein: Special counsel will have 'full independence' for Russian Federation probe
- Somali extremists in bloody restaurant siege through night
- Estranged wife of Lesotho prime minister-elect shot dead