LeBron James did everything in his power to keep the Cleveland Cavaliers in last night's Game 5, and the NBA Finals as a whole, but the Warriors just had too many weapons and too much depth for the Cavs to overcome. He simply doesn't believe it.
Like Kevin Durant, LeBron James needed a change of scenery and some new teammates before he was crowned an National Basketball Association champion.
Check out the clip below as well as some of the reactions to his answer.
It's uncertain whether National Basketball Association players are even eligible to play in the event. I think FIBA and Team USA realize this as well, and they may make a push to correct that in the 3-on-3 event.
"It would certainly be a flawless fit", Patrick Baumann, the secretary general of world basketball's governing body, told the Associated Press Friday.
James, who won Olympic gold medals with Team USA in 2008 and 2012, declined an invite to play in the 2016 Rio Games.
Ford Smart Mobility se duplique à Londres
Il vient s'ajouter aux centres Ford Smart Mobility de Dearborn (Michigan) et de Palo Alto (Californie). Ces deux pistes ont déjà été explorées, respectivement au travers des programmes GoDrive et GoPark.
"I'm not very good in a 3-on-3 thing, I'm more of a 5-on-5 guy", James said.
The rules will also be slightly different than normal, with baskets being worth one point and two for longer shots.
"I stay out of the one-on-one matchups during our practice, the two-on-twos and the three-on-threes. So probably not. I probably won't be part of the 3-on-3".
When James was questioned about the new 3-on-3 tournament, he told the Associated Press he'd have to think about which players he'd team up with for the 3-on-3 games, and though he might be excited about the new Olympic event - fans shouldn't expect the superstar to participate in it. "So I think that could be really good". Each game is ten minutes with a 12-second shot clock. You see in these other sports where they go compete in the Olympics but they have regular day jobs.
"Kyrie for sure", Smith said. "So I think that can be great". "They will definitely want to reward countries that have been doing a lot of 3-on-3 activities".
- Who else but Trump to call for a nation full of apprentices?
- The show will go on for tomorrow's Congressional Baseball Game
- Nike to slash 1400 jobs, cut sneaker styles in shakeup
- Daniel Berger repeats as FedEx St. Jude Classic champion
- E3 : quelques informations sur le Xbox Game Pass
- Alvaro Morata's agent reveals a 'very important offer' from Manchester United
- Bachelor In Paradise Season 4 Stops Production Over 'Allegations of Misconduct'
- Everton casse sa tirelire pour Pickford !
- The mysterious case of Gujarat government schoolbags having Akhilesh Yadav pictures
- JAC 12th arts result 2017 unlikely to be declared today, report