Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James (23) dunks over Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson (11) and forward Kevin Durant (35) during the first half of Game 5 of basketball's NBA Finals in Oakland, Calif., Monday, June 12, 2017. Kevin Durant was applauded and, naturally, undermined.
But James, in his seventh consecutive playoff series and eighth overall, fell to 3-5 in the championship round. Everybody for the last 10 years knew how good he was, but until you break through and win that first championship, there's always still something there.
Golden State Warriors players and coaches celebrate with the Larry O'Brien Trophy. They ended with the highest winning percentage eve.
La France à l'ère du parti unique — L'opposition française écrasée
La droite , qui espérait en début de campagne priver le président Macron de majorité, terminerait avec 80 à 132 élus. Le premier secrétaire du Parti socialiste, Jean-Christophe Cambadélis, a reconnu " le recul sans précédent ".
When James left his Miami Heat team to sign with the Cavilers again in 2014, he was joining another team that analysts felt would go on to subsequently win a championship, which they did in 2016.
"I left everything on the floor every game, all five games", James said. Iguodala, the 2015 Finals MVP, came up with his 2017 postseason-best 20 points off the bench. He knocked down a 17-foot fadeaway over James early in the fourth quarter, then assisted on a three-pointer by Andre Iguodala the next time down as the Warriors pulled away. David West fought for the ball with Irving, then they got tangled up and Cleveland's Tristan Thompson entered the fray.
Later, he was straightforward and serious: "We were heartbroken last year, but this year was our turn".
Monday night's Game 5 conclusion of another Warriors-Cavaliers series rose to an average 15.3 rating among metered market households for ABC, a almost 10 percent lift from the comparable Game 5 overnight score in 2016. After scoring 49 points in the first quarter of Game 4, the Cavs are out to a 22-18 lead midway through the first quarter Monday night.
- North Korea releases jailed American student in a comatose state
- Cavaliers return to Cleveland after NBA Finals
- Russia collusion claim 'detestable lie': US Attorney General
- Verizon takes over Yahoo to complete $4.5 billion deal
- "10.5" iPad Pro Review: "120hz Changes Everything, and 10.5" Is Just Right
- House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, aides shot at baseball practice in Virginia
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Trump Under Investigation For Obstruction Of Justice By Special Counsel Robert Mueller
- Iranian Spokesman Sympathizes with Families of London Fire Victims
- Apple to turn iPhone into hub of medical info