With Monday's 129-120 win over the Cavaliers, Golden State didn't just claim its second National Basketball Association championship in three seasons.
He scored 39 last night and became the first player since Shaquille O'Neal in 2000 to score 30 or more points in five straight Finals games.
Even after coughing up a 3-1 lead in last year's championship round, the Warriors are already a dynasty thanks to the addition of Kevin Durant - a free agency coup that might not have happened if not for that Finals defeat.
Last year, Green was suspended for Game 5 of the Finals due to accumulating too many flagrant foul points.
KD was relentless on both sides of the court, playing a menacing defence and igniting the league's best offence.
LeBron James led the Cavaliers with 41 points, 13 rebounds and eight assists but it proved in vain as the home team came out on top. A 67-win season followed by a record 15-0 start to the playoffs, dropping game four in Cleveland to miss being the first unbeaten playoff champion.
The 28-year-old Durant was the unanimous choice of the 11 media panelists for Finals Most Valuable Player (MVP).
Polls to open for primary elections across Virginia
Total turnout was slightly more than 150,000 in the 2013 Democratic governor's primary and almost 320,000 the 2009 primary. In his concession speech, Perriello vowed to help Northam on his path to victory - saying a "movement" was "rising up".
James had a spectacular series, averaging 33.6 points, 12 rebounds, and 10 assists but it wasn't enough.
The Warriors secured a 129-120 victory on Monday to take their second title in three seasons and cap a near-perfect run through the play-offs.
"I knew it was going to be a battle I just tried to challenge him - you can't stop the guy".
"Golden State (was) the best team this year", James said. "I left everything out on the floor every single game for five games in this Finals, and you come up short".
"To go up against somebody I view as like a rival, personally, is an wonderful feeling to beat him", Durant claimed. "I know our front office is going to continue to try to put our ball club, put our franchise in a position where we can compete for a championship year in and year out", James said.
- Sanders: GOP Baseball Shooter Worked on His Campaign
- British Schoolchildren's Word of the Year Is 'Trump'
- Man opens fire on Republican lawmakers, injures one before he is killed
- Durant, Warriors help ABS-CBN win ratings battle for Tuesday
- Special counsel investigating Trump for possible obstruction
- Londres : Un incendie spectaculaire a ravagé une tour d'habitation de 27 étages
- Trump being probed for possible obstruction of justice
- Sanders Says Shooting Suspect Volunteered For His Campaign
- Jerry West planning to leave Warriors for advisory role with Clippers
- Warriors secure spot among legends by dumping Cavs