Benfica playmaker Anderson Talisca has claimed that Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho wants him at Old Trafford, and he indicated he would be open to the move. I can not deny there is interest but what happens next depends on Benfica and my representatives.
Though Phil Jones was also on the receiving end of Mourinho's anger last season.
"I told my players that for me, handsome is not giving our opponents what they want", he added. Soon, there will be the news.
The 23-year-old told Globoesporte: "It's a question that I cannot answer yet, but it's a love that exists, I will not lie".
United have been previously linked with a move for the 23-year-old, who has a €24m (£21m) release clause in his current contract with the Portuguese champions.
CT17: An easy victory for India or will Bangladesh repeat 2007?
Everyone remains motivated so I have no special plan for the match. "I have been answering that question since 2015 World Cup". "Maybe some of the teams have really surprised the opposition with the way they have batted and bowled in certain situations".
Talisca joined Benfica from Brazilian club Bahia in 2014 and was sent out on an initial one-year loan to Besiktas in August last year.
During the 2016-17 season in Turkey, Talisca played a total of 32 matches in all competitions scoring 16 goals and chipping in with six assists.
But he says supporters may not be happy with signing another player that rivals United did not want to keep.
"As I said, his love is old and I like his work".
Talisca told Globosport (via the Mirror): "I can't talk about Manchester United. He's a great coach and I hope everything works out".
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN) Soared 0.01% in the last trading session
- President Trump Slams Report of Obstruction of Justice Probe
- Judge rejects request for new charge in Ohio police retrial
- Illinois Republican: Shooter Contacted Our Office 10 Times in Past Year
- AG Jeff Sessions Called Out by Oregon Senator
- Rahal rolling as he arrives at Texas off 2 IndyCar wins
- Balakrishna's upcoming film titled 'Paisa Vasool', posters released
- Newmont Mining Corporation Target of Unusually High Options Trading (NEM)
- Sony Explains Why It's Not Supporting Minecraft Cross-Play
- Curry, Durant look to build a Warriors dynasty