Defender Yerry Mina scored twice to lead Colombia to a 4-0 win over 10-man Cameroon in an worldwide friendly in Madrid on Tuesday.
The result proved a sobering reminder for Cameroon of the likely quality of opposition they will face when they meet Copa America holders Chile in their opening game at the Confederations Cup in Moscow on Sunday.
Cameroon was reduced to 10 men when Robert Tambe was sent off early in the second half, before Mina struck with a second header, this time from a corner taken by Giovanni Moreno.
Former Penn State administrators sentenced to jail time in Sandusky case
Prosecutors recommended that Curley , who has been fighting lung cancer, be allowed to serve his entire sentence at home . Spanier's lawyers had argued their client didn't realize Sandusky's interaction with the boy was sexual in nature.
In the 52nd minute, Mina got on the score sheet again to make it 3-0, while Jose Izquierdo completed the rout in the 85th minute.
Super Eagles 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying group opponents, the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon, were thrashed 4-0 by Colombia in an global friendly in Spain on Tuesday. They drew 2-2 with Spain's national side last Wednesday in Murcia.
Colombia next faces World Cup qualifiers against Venezuela on August 31 and Brazil on September 5.
- Bangladesh post 264-7 against India in Champions Trophy semi-final
- Favourites India facing challenge from lucky Bangladesh in Champions Trophy
- Abu Dhabi mosque renamed 'Mary, mother of Jesus' in harmony bid
- Congressional Baseball Game for Charity has long history
- Bernie Sanders Responds After Learning Virginia Shooter Volunteered On His Presidential Campaign
- The Moment Democratic Baseball Team Got News of GOP Shooting
- Sanders condemns Virginia shooter who 'apparently' volunteered on campaign
- La date du premier Clasico révélée — PSG-OM
- Belleville Gunman Who Shot Top GOP Congressman Had History of Arrests
- ICC Champions Trophy: Bangladesh slowed by Jadhav, posts 264-7