He further added saying that any passenger who wishes to avail this facility must book their meals at least two hours before. However, even as the service begins today, Ludhiana passengers travelling to Delhi by Shatabdi will only be able to avail food from Domino's and other restaurants such as Gyan Vegetarian at Ludhiana and Babbi Fish and Chicken. Railways is offering more options to the customers by providing a list of vendors like McDonald's, KFC, Switz Foods, Only Alibaba, Dominos, Haldiram, Bikanerwala, Nirulas, Sagar Ratna and Pizza Hut, the report says. Choose from the available options. One can order food online, on call or through SMS, according to Indian Express report.
Passengers on board Rajdhani or Shatabdi with valid tickets can directly order their meals online on the official website ecatering.irctc.co.in. To order food via phone, all you need to do is to call 1323 and place the order. The passenger will receive an OTP to the registered phone number upon successful transaction, which will be used as verification at the time of the delivery, reported The Free Press Journal. The new catering policy envisages separation of cooking from distribution of food on trains and encourages e-catering system.
Select the station where you want the delivery of meals. You can pay online or cash on delivery.
European Union court says bridge is a sport, should be tax-exempt in Britain
The HRMC argued bridge wasn't a sport because it didn't require significant physical activity, exertion or skill. The comments are not legally binding, but are normally followed by United Kingdom judges.
The order will be delivered to the customers inside the time of train's halt at any specified station and the food aggregator will be responsible for the delivery. The order confirmation will be notified through an SMS and e-mail. For this, the passengers will be required to text "MEAL", followed by their PNR number, to 139.
The passenger will then receive an OTP which will need to be verified.
Once the booking is done, the payment can be done when the food is delivered.
- TDP leader creates ruckus at Visakhapatnam airport
- Salman Khan Ditches Kapil Sharma to Promotes Tubelight with Sunil Grover
- Paul Ryan calls for House unity in wake of shootings
- Bertrand: Macron ne peut "rester muet" face au "problème Bayrou"
- US Federal Reserve Raises Interest Rates, Unveils Balance Sheet Cuts for 2017
- Global shares fall on Fed rate hike, UK rate outlook
- Shooter of Republican lawmakers a fan of leftist Sanders
- Bernie Sanders Condemns Gunman Who 'Apparently' Volunteered on His Campaign
- The Insider Buying: Huntsman Co. (HUN) CEO Acquires 10000 Shares of Stock
- Officials hope new rules approach brings smooth US Open