The inside pictures shot by Vogue favorite Mario Testino feel just as legendary, too, as Zendaya posed with her nieces donning eclectic fashion pieces from Prada, Dolce & Gabbana and McQueen, all with feather accents.
Zendaya is not frightened to speak her mind [Picture: Shutterstock] The Oakland-born actress rejected her character's name outright...'Do I look like a Katy to you?' She also discussed trying to come up with a Disney persona, but quickly shed that idea.
"A lot of people don't realize their power", she explains.
Zendaya's most recent looks are a noticeable departure from her usually daring style. "You have the power".
Then there was that time that Fashion Police suggested she looked like she smoked weed when she wore braids to the Oscars.
Zendaya also touched on being biracial, and how, as her dad describes, Hollywood often criticizes her for not being "white enough to be white" and not being "black enough to be black".
Senior journalist says blockade against Qatar will fail
The US, which is a security provider and main actor in Qatar, gave mixed signals. Twitter users from Saudi Arabia initiated a boycott campaign on Turkish goods.
The former child star hopes other people will use her example to learn stand up for themselves. Take a look at how the singer danced her way through 9 decades of fashion. 'Afros, the whole nine'.
After yelling at the TV, Zendaya recalled, 'I went to my room, gathered my thoughts, and wrote something down, which is what two teachers would have wanted me to do'.
That was seven years ago.
All this work makes little time for her love life. She first tried to lean into her Disney-girl vibe, but later backed off.
'It wasn't a good ending.
- "Je ne suis pas devenu muet en entrant Place Vendôme" — François Bayrou
- Shooter of Republican lawmakers a fan of leftist Sanders
- Lousiana Rep. Scalise among those shot at congressional baseball team practice
- Officials hope new rules approach brings smooth US Open
- Trump faces obstruction probe
- From today onwards you can order Domino's pizza, McDonald's burgers on trains
- Republicans shot in anti-Trump gun rampage
- Bertrand: Macron ne peut "rester muet" face au "problème Bayrou"
- Suspected shooter had been in Alexandria since March
- Man at center of Flint death case lived there all his life