Sony's E3 press conference saw a rush of reveals coming to the company's PlayStation 4 headset PSVR, including a full release of Skyrim VR coming in November and a list of VR exclusives soon to follow. When your escort mission goes wrong and results in the President's assassination, a country threatens to tear itself apart...and your team along with it. Players will play a key role in Bravo Team's survival as they attempt to resolve the situation, although little else about the game has been revealed. The mysterious premise only makes us more interested in what the developers, Playful, have in store for us.
If you want to hear about more VR titles in the future then stick around here on Gamer Professionals.
There was also Moss, produced by Gunfire Games.
Insomniac's Spider-Man Debuts Gameplay Footage, May Have Two Protagonists
Game play on 4K screens, whether on televisions or personal computer monitors, is expected to be among themes at E3 this week. A later tease revealed Miles Morales , a character who becomes Spider-Man in the comics, will also be in the game.
Star Child was announced with a short trailer during Sony's E3 press conference - a slew of brand new titles was announced for Sony's virtual reality (VR) platform, Star Child being just one of many.
What do you think about Bravo Team, Ranters? This game is flawless for VR and will be a nice addition to PlayStations library in general.
Bravo Team is now in development exclusively for PlayStation VR, and has no confirmed release date.
- Australia Unemployment Rate Slips To 5.5 Percent In May
- Xbox One X: Microsoft's Gaming Comeback or Just Another PS4 Pro?
- Volkswagen tease la nouvelle Polo
- Tower blaze brings fresh delay to British PM's power deal
- Woman trapped in Grenfell Tower films panic as fire engulfs block
- United States citizen was detained in North Korea for pro-West material
- Brexit 'Talks About Talks' Get Under Way in Brussels
- Fuite de documents dans Libération: le ministère retire sa plainte pour "recel"
- Gunman dead after wounding top Republican
- Anadarko Lower After Barclays Downgrade