Media stories about DryShips (NASDAQ:DRYS) have been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, Alpha One Sentiment reports.
Separately, Vetr upgraded DryShips from a "strong sell" rating to a "strong-buy" rating and set a $6.03 price objective on the stock in a research report on Monday, May 15th.
DryShips (NASDAQ DRYS) opened at 1.79 on Thursday. DryShips has a 12 month low of $1.76 and a 12 month high of $22,848.03. The stock's market capitalization is $19.43 million. The firm's 50-day moving average price is $2.38 and its 200 day moving average price is $36.83.
Deliberations continue in trial of Officer Jeronimo Yanez
Leary III pointed that out - and also defined what the jury's legal standard should be to convict Yanez of the individual charges. Defense attorneys highlighted inconsistencies in Reynolds' statements to investigators to try to raise doubts about her honesty.
The company also recently declared a special dividend, which was paid on Monday, May 15th. Shareholders of record on Monday, May 1st were issued a dividend of $0.053 per share. DryShips's dividend payout ratio is now -0.01%. If you are accessing this news story on another site, it was stolen and republished in violation of United States and worldwide copyright and trademark legislation. The legal version of this piece can be viewed at https://sportsperspectives.com/2017/06/15/somewhat-favorable-news-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-affect-dryships-drys-stock-price-updated-updated-updated.html.
Large investors have recently modified their holdings of the stock. Citadel Advisors LLC acquired a new stake in shares of DryShips during the first quarter valued at $281,000.
DryShips, Inc is a holding company. BlueCrest Capital Management Ltd purchased a new position in DryShips during the first quarter worth about $206,000. Finally, Geode Capital Management LLC purchased a new position in DryShips during the first quarter worth about $125,000. Creative Planning now owns 111,206 shares of the shipping company's stock worth $183,000 after buying an additional 92,637 shares during the period. The Company owns drybulk carriers and offshore support vessels. The Company operates through two segments: the drybulk carrier and the offshore support.
- US Congressman Steve Scalise, Shot In Virginia, Is 'Stable'
- Illinois could lose Powerball, Mega Millions without budget
- London inferno extinguished; firefighters search for victims
- Les négociations sur le Brexit débuteront le 19 juin — Royaume-Uni
- India sweep aside insipid South Africa to reach Champions Trophy semi-finals
- Fiat Chrysler:rappel de près de 300.000 véhicules défectueux
- Trump faces obstruction probe
- Every Premier League fixture Arsenal will play after a Europa League tie
- Republicans shot in anti-Trump gun rampage
- Vancouver Aquarium asks courts to overrule ban on cetaceans in Stanley Park