Schwartzel shot a 66 and Kim shot a 67 to finish in second.
Yet the Spaniard, joint overnight leader, failed to make up the ground, meaning Berger could celebrate his second PGA Tour victory.
"I'm super happy", the 24-year-old Munoz told PGA TOUR Radio.
Former US Masters champion Charl Schwartzel, American Chez Reavie and Colombian Sebastian Munoz will definitely be involved, though, as they share the lead on nine under. Thompson started the day with a one-shot lead, led by four shots at the turn but stumbled on the back nine with four bogeys.
From nearly 89% greens in regulation in his opening 65, Jones could only manage 50% today, but his scrambling shone in firing a one-under-par 69 to sit six under and just three from the halfway St.Jude Classic lead.
"The past year for Stewart has been something that you wouldn't wish any couple to go through", Crane said.
He was alone atop the leaderboard after a birdie on the par-four second but bogeyed the eighth. He arrived in Memphis having never shot better than 67 in any round on tour, only to match or better that in each of his first two rounds here.
Phil Mickelson briefly had a share of the lead but had triple bogey on No. 12, including a shot into the water.
North Korea says it freed Warmbier over humanitarian reasons
And no excuse for the way they've treated so many others. "No other family should have to endure what the Warmbiers have". Warmbier, 22, was released after 17 months of detention in the communist nation. "We don't believe anything they say".
"This week has been different", Sharp said.
"Just had these good vibes coming out". "I didn't expect to be there at that moment", Mickelson said. While she didn't feel she had grounded her club, she conferred with a rules official and took a one-shot penalty. "That's how non-mentally tough I am right now". He obviously loves that golf course. "I wished I could have made a few more putts but I will work on that over the weekend".
"I identified the problem and switched putters, thought about all the things I did as a junior".
"I felt like I could make any putt out there".
Luke List and Chad Campbell both shot a 66 and are one stroke behind the leaders.
Brandt Jobe won the PGA Tour Champions event in Des Moines, Iowa, by one shot, finishing at 14-under 202 for his first victory in 19 years.
Calcavecchia won at Wakonda in 2015 and McCarron rallied for his first senior victory here a year ago.
Jodi Ewart Shadoff of England (69) was one shot back in fourth place.
- Sanders says congressional shooter volunteered for his campaign
- FBI's Mueller reportedly seeking interviews with intelligence officials, pointing to Trump probe
- The mysterious case of Gujarat government schoolbags having Akhilesh Yadav pictures
- FIDA : forte augmentation des sommes envoyées par les migrants chez eux
- The show will go on for tomorrow's Congressional Baseball Game
- No More Survivors Are Expected From London High-Rise Blaze, Fire Chief Says
- Ford Smart Mobility se duplique à Londres
- Nike to slash 1400 jobs, cut sneaker styles in shakeup
- Champions Trophy: Bangladesh in strong position against India
- Haley repeats threat to pull U.S. from UN Human Rights Council