This week will be a busy one for the Los Angeles Lakers. There has also been a report coming out today that the Lakers will have a meeting with Markelle Fultz. That's a great get for the Lakers just in case he drops to two, but perhaps even more so to compare where he's at to players like Lonzo Ball, De'Aaron Fox and Josh Jackson.
Fultz is widely known to be the consensus number one overall pick in the upcoming draft. The young guard was simply not polished enough to play varsity ball for the competitive DeMatha Catholic High School program. Jackson has yet to hold a public workout for the Sixers, so logic suggests it's the Lakers at pick No. 2 who are whispering sweet nothings into his ear. According to ESPN's Jeff Goodman, he cancelled a workout with the Boston Celtics, the team now in possession of the No. 1 pick in the 2017 NBA Draft. He is a prolific scorer and playmaker. It is interesting that Fultz will meet with the Lakers even though he might not be on available for them.
State of Wisconsin Investment Board Buys 444081 Shares of CSX Corporation (CSX)
The transportation company reported $0.51 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts' consensus estimates of $0.43 by $0.08. The Rare Infrastructure Ltd holds 3.26 million shares with $117.17 million value, down from 5.26 million last quarter.
As a freshman at Washington this past season, Fultz averaged 23.2 points 5.7 rebounds and 5.9 assists per game.
- Suspect reported dead after congressman, guards injured in shooting outside DC
- Oil prices slide over worries Middle East rift will undermine output cuts
- Le réalisateur de Super Mario Odyssey nous dit tout sur le jeu
- House, Senate committees want Trump tapes, Comey memos
- USGA pledges no repeat of rules gaffe from last US Open
- At least six dead in London apartment fire
- Prudential Financial Inc. Decreases Stake in JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU)
- IL and Iowa lawmakers react to the Virginia shooting
- Mum trapped in London fire posts harrowing videos
- Tillerson: les USA appellent l'Arabie saoudite et d'autres à alléger le blocus