An explosion struck a kindergarten entrance in eastern China on Thursday, police said.
The blast happened near the entrance to the building in Fengxian County.
The number of people affected is now unknown however children are among the injured.
The explosion struck at 4:50 p.m. Thursday in Fengxian in Jiangsu province.
Washington ne lâche pas le Qatar en pleine crise du Golfe
Doha s'est d'ailleurs empressé de se féliciter de cette signature et de la mettre en avant comme un symbole du soutien de Washington.
Unconfirmed photos posted to social media and shared by Chinese news outlets appeared to show dozens of people on the ground, including injured children.
Kindergartens were targeted before in apparent revenge attacks by people who envied.
China maintains tight control over firearms and most attacks are carried out using knives, axes or homemade explosives.
The blast occurred at the gate of the kindergarten as children were leaving the school in the afternoon, according to the Xinhua new agency, citing the emergency office of Xuzhou city.
- Sessions says suggestions he worked with Russia an "appalling lie"
- Greater Manchester celebrates the UK's first Clean Air Day
- Saudi firm raises Careem's investment to $500m
- Trump '100%' Willing to Testify Under Oath on Comey
- Fire survive Saint Louis FC 1-0, advance in USOC
- Bystander captures video of Alexandria shooting attack on GOP congress members
- Hospital says Scalise needs more operations
- UK central bank divided over whether to raise interest rates
- Shooting in Virginia: What we know
- A look at the victims of the congressional baseball practice shooting