An explosion struck a kindergarten entrance in eastern China on Thursday, police said.
The blast happened near the entrance to the building in Fengxian County.
The number of people affected is now unknown however children are among the injured.
The explosion struck at 4:50 p.m. Thursday in Fengxian in Jiangsu province.
Man robs bank to escape wife, sentenced to home-confinement
His public defender told the court that ripple had lived a law-abiding life and was in a stable relationship with his wife. He has four step children, the report said.
Unconfirmed photos posted to social media and shared by Chinese news outlets appeared to show dozens of people on the ground, including injured children.
Kindergartens were targeted before in apparent revenge attacks by people who envied.
China maintains tight control over firearms and most attacks are carried out using knives, axes or homemade explosives.
The blast occurred at the gate of the kindergarten as children were leaving the school in the afternoon, according to the Xinhua new agency, citing the emergency office of Xuzhou city.
- Orioles place Davis on 10-day DL because of strained oblique
- Huddersfield to sign Manchester City's Aaron Mooy for £10m
- Trump '100%' Willing to Testify Under Oath on Comey
- Democratic congressmen say they are getting calls saying 'you guys are next'
- Mako Vunipola says win over Crusaders was 'only a start' for Lions
- Turkey convicts UN judge of 'armed terror group' membership
- Lions hopeful over Davies fitness for first Test
- LSU Keeps Working Backchannels to Get Texas Football Camps in Louisiana Canceled
- Greater Manchester celebrates the UK's first Clean Air Day
- Pressure is on India not Bangladesh: Ashraful, Bashar