He sat at home in a fog.
"You just don't feel normal", he said. "You know, it's this thinking part, like you don't think the same". "I think I'm way faster [than what I showed on film last year]. And then I'd be staring off into space some time instead of paying attention".
Floyd says, "It took me two months to really feel like I was back to myself. And after those 2 months, I felt back the same".
Floyd said he took no offense to Fangio's comments, and admitted that he left too many plays on the field.
"Day-by-day, I was able to focus more and my mind wasn't all racing everywhere and I was able to lock in on things", he said.
One of Floyd's major points of emphasis is avoiding concussions.
Marty Banks gives Highlanders thrilling win over British and Irish Lions
Lima Sopoaga opened the scoring with a penalty after four minutes and Dan Biggar followed suit ten minutes later. He told Sky Sports: "We gave away a line-out for their try after having cleared our lines".
The first time it happened, he had to be carted off of the field on a backboard against the New York Giants in Week 11.
He would suffer the second concussion in a game against Washington on December 24, with the team placing him on injured reserve shortly thereafter. He began getting headaches, which subsided within a few days.
The first-round pick said the Bears told him not to work out this offseason until his head cleared up. Floyd has worked with defensive coordinator Vic Fangio this offseason to improve his form, lining up form tackles on tackling sled dummies and keeping his head facing forward, not down. The four games he missed were due to a concussion.
"It's like night and day compared to a year ago", Floyd told reporters at Halas Hall.
Listed at 240 pounds, Floyd said he probably weighs a little under 247 now. "I just wanted to be as heavy as I could get, and whatever I weigh, I weigh". He was second among all rookies with seven sacks, reaching that total in just 12 games. "Everything was new to me past year".
"It definitely inspires me to go out and play every game", Floyd said.
"I thought that would be the first question y'all was gonna ask", Floyd said. Like sometimes at the snap I'm stuttering and false-stepping. "I just need to clean up getting off on the rock when the ball's snapped".
- Durant, Warriors help ABS-CBN win ratings battle for Tuesday
- GS Warriors Unanimously Say No To White House Visit
- London inferno: Theresa May Govt. under attack for neglecting 'warnings'
- Trump Calls Steve Scalise a 'Real Fighter' After Visiting Hospital
- "J'ai clairement vu quelqu'un sauter" — Incendie à Londres
- Sanders: GOP Baseball Shooter Worked on His Campaign
- The sad duty now his, Trump calls for unity after shooting
- Desert Heat Wave Could See Temperatures Reach 118 Degrees
- Sanders Says Shooting Suspect Volunteered For His Campaign
- Bacsinszky Bursts Into Second Roland Garros Semifinal