The smartphone-giant is now planning to work on a project to turn your iPhone into a storage of all your medical information, the media reported.
CNBC reports that it has learned Apple has a team that is now in talks with developers, hospitals, and otehr industry groups to bring clinical data including detailed lab results and allergy lists to the iPhone.
To boost its efforts in this area, Apple is reportedly considering potential acquisitions of companies in the cloud hosting space.
Pokémon sur Switch : Game Freak et Nintendo sont sur un nouveau RPG
Nintendo semble aussi avoir mis l'accent sur le multijoueur et il sera ainsi possible de jouer à quatre sur le même écran. Tonton Mario , qu'y a-t-il sous ton gros chapeau? Mario Odyssey est prévu sur Nintendo Switch le 27 octobre 2017 .
What Apple wants to do is make the iPhone the place for users to store all the medical data that a doctor could possibly need and to share that data with the doctor on command.
The current scenario requires patients to either log in to hospital web sites, or call up the previous doctor and have him mail the documents over, or even maintain a file on his own. They are not able to share their data with a doctor sitting at one corner of the country or say, world. According to health experts, this problem is often referred to as the "interoperability crisis" - and it is hurting patients, The lack of data-sharing between health providers leads to unnecessary mistakes and missed diagnoses, Aneesh Chopra, former US Chief Technology Officer, was quoted as saying.
"As health care goes digital, the promise has always been to give patients and the doctors they trust full access to their health information", he said. Such acquisitions would help Apple learn how to manage health data in a way that's safe and secure. It has also recruited some A-listed developers involved with FHIR, which is an increasingly popular protocol for exchanging electronic health records.
- Here's how late-night TV reacted to Jeff Sessions' testimony
- Asia seen to open mixed after Fed raises interest rates
- Lesley Laird appointed new shadow Scottish secretary
- US fighter jet deal, ship visit show military links to Qatar
- Death toll of 12 expected to rise in London tower block fire
- Donald Trump voit la suspension de son décret migratoire confirmée — États-Unis
- E3 - ASSASSIN'S CREED ORIGINS dévoilé!
- Popular GTA mod OpenIV receives cease and desist from Take-Two
- Virginia shooter who shot Republicans was a Trump hater
- Chinese scholar missing from University of Illinois for days