Court records show that Hodgkinson had two traffic tickets dismissed in 2011.
Hodgkinson, 66, is from IL, according to authorities.
FBI, Capitol Police and law enforcement from Alexandria, Virginia have not confirmed the shooter's identity.
Shown an image of Hodkingson from his Facebook page, Duncan said photo matched the man he spoke to.
" "JP Morgan Chase & Co Reiterates "$57.00" Price Target for Fabrinet (FN)
Buy rating has been given by 3 analysts to the company stock whereas 0 given UNDERPERFORM rating to stock and 0 given HOLD rating. After this sale, 20,495 common shares of JPM are directly owned by the insider, with total stake valued at $1,788,599.
Rep. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala., who were both at the baseball field, described the weapon used by the shooter as a rifle.
Police said they had a suspect in custody.
Two of the other people shot were at George Washington University Hospital in critical condition, according to a statement from the hospital.
The Post also talked to an acquaintance of Hodgkinson. "It's time to destroy Trump & Co.", he reportedly posted on the social media website.
Charles Orear, a restaurant manager from St. Louis, told the Washington Post that he became friendly with Hodgkinson while working together in Iowa on Sanders' 2016 Democratic presidential campaign.
The Associated Press reported President Donald Trump said he was "deeply saddened by this tragedy." . Roger Williams (R-Texas) and at least three others were wounded in the incident, according to multiple reports.
- Durant Stars As Warriors Beat Cavaliers In NBA Finals
- Les neuf villes hôtes du Mondial féminin 2019
- Bill Cosby Jury Breaks for the Night Without Reaching a Verdict
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli stars as India smash Pakistan
- Un nouveau super-bonus pour Carlos Ghosn et cinq autres cadres — Renault
- Stocks May See Further Upside In Early Trading
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Trump pleased with Sessions testimony
- Former Tory PM John Major intervenes over 'fragile' DUP deal
- Arsenal assessing candidates for new 'football operations' role to aid Arsene Wenger