The new Razer Blade Stealth is now available to purchase with its basic configuration costing $1,399.
This device has IGZO technology in its display - that's 100 percent sRGB color space as a standard on the base model.
Razer has unleashed a new version of its popular Blade Stealth laptop. That's nearly an inch of additional screen real estate, although Razer will continue to sell the 12.5-inch versions: one with a QHD non-touch display and one with a 4K touch screen. There are also 512GB and 1TB storage models. Razer says that the gunmetal version is specifically designed for customers who want a more professional look from their computers, and, having been able to see a pre-production model of the new color in person, it certainly looks more suited to a work setting than Razer's original version. "From the classroom to the boardroom, the new Razer Blade Stealth continues to set the standard for mobility, power, durability and value in laptops for productivity everywhere".
New Blade Stealth laptops will still come in Razer's traditional black with neon green touches and colorful LEDs, but the company will also offer a more subdued version in gunmetal gray. It's also outfitted with an integrated Intel HD Graphics 620.
Granit Xhaka hopes Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez resists Bayern Munich
It's a situation that threatens to cast a shadow over Arsene Wenger's shadow with Xhaka admitting that Sanchez has the qualities to play for any team in the world.
Sadly, the 12.5-inch 4K variant also misses out on the new gunmetal gray option of the new 13-inch model. Connect the laptop to the Core via Thunderbolt 3 and gain access to external graphics, either NVIDIA or AMD, for massively improved gaming performance. This will allow gamers to install and run desktop graphics cards on their laptop externally. On its own, the Razer Core costs $500. For software, the laptop ships with Windows 10 Home.
Ports-wise we're looking at two USB 3.0 ports, Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C), one HDMI 2.0 port and a 3.5mm jack for headphones and/or microphones.
The new Razer Blade Stealth is now available from the Razer Store, and will be available from Best Buy, the Microsoft Store and Amazon sometime later this month.
- Amazon Prime Reload rewards customers for buying with gift card balance
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- BT Group plc (BT.A) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Citigroup Inc
- James Comey's testimony leaves an unanswered question about Jeff Sessions
- Border officers find more than 53 pounds of meth in vehicle
- International Business Machines Corp
- 'Detestable Lie': Sessions Says He Didn't Collude With Russians
- Shutterfly, Inc. (SFLY) CEO Christopher North Sells 27606 Shares
- Game Freak et Nintendo sont sur un nouveau RPG — Pokémon sur Switch
- Blade lève 51 M EUR pour se développer à l'international — Jeux vidéo