Director of Bandai Namco, Makoto Asanuma says he wanted to see synergies between the company's big name IPs and virtual reality along with broadening their expertise in related technologies such as haptics. We're equally excited for fans of the "Dragon Ball" anime series, too because there's also a Dragon Ball VR game. The first full sized "VR Zone" venue will open in Shinjuku, Japan in March of 2019. It nearly seems too good to be true, but an official website confirmed the existence of Mario Kart Arcade GP VR. However, an executive at Bandai Namco told The Japan Times that the goal is "to spread VR Zone facilities around the world".
The VR attractions at VR Zone Shinjuku come equipped with Vive Business Edition VR headsets and custom-tailored accessories for each experience.
This comes from a Bandai Namco press release announcing VR Zone Shinjuku, a VR-focused arcade in, well, Shinjuku.
South Korea President to Meet with Trump at White House
Mr Trump has deployed naval ships to South Korea in an effort to prevent North Korea from carrying out further weapons tests. South Korea's president, Moon Jae-in, has suggested North Korea could be part of a bid to co-host the 2030 World Cup .
Moreover, because the players wear devices that give them a sense of touch, they can actually pick up virtual turtle shells or banana skins that appear on the track and throw them at other players - action that is popular with "Mario Kart" aficionados.
Developed by Bandai Namco, "Mario Kart Arcade GP VR" is headed for an arcade in Tokyo, according to The Verge.
The company have announced 16 VR experiences which will feature in these new arcades, but by far the most notable and surprising is a VR version of Nintendo's beloved racing franchise Mario Kart.
- Richard Hammond praises medics after horrific Switzerland crash
- Pacer Advisors Inc. Purchases 9805 Shares of Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (FOXA)
- Après le rachat de Yahoo! par Verizon, sa patronne démissionne
- Sessions: I never had private meetings with Russians on election interference
- Trump calls Comey memo leaks 'cowardly!'
- President Trump not firing special counselor Robert Mueller, White House says
- Final remembrance held at Pulse nightclub
- General Motors Company (NYSE:GM) Updated Broker Ratings
- American Student, Reportedly in a Coma, Sent Home from North Korea Prison
- Trump Considering Firing Special Counsel? Just Another Example Of Stirring The Pot