"I am looking at the light", Woods responds.
Woods denied that in a statement, claiming his state came from the effects of prescription drug use. He returns to begin the tests.
Woods said, "No" when asked if he had been drinking.
According to TMZ, medications listed on the report include Solarex, Vicodin, Torix and Vioxx with a note that he had not taken Vioxx this year. Woods' answer is muted in the recording. "Woods asked how far from his house he was".
As an officer moves a light in front of his face during the test, he fails to follow it with his eyes.
Woods tells the officer he is. "I expect more from myself too", Woods said. He then begins to walk down the road, looks disoriented and asks, "What are we doing?"
Eventually, Woods has his hands handcuffed behind his back.
In the video officers are seen approaching Woods in the vehicle.
He was discovered by police asleep in his auto in the right lane of a road, his right turn indicator blinking and the motor running. Officer Matthew Palladino approaches the auto on the passengers' side. The Mercedes also had extensive damage to it.
"Where are you headed to?"
Agent Rodman? Did NBA star free American jailed in North Korea?
Tillerson added that discussions are still ongoing with North Korea "regarding three other US citizens reported detained". He was sentenced in March after a televised tearful public confession to trying to steal a propaganda banner.
"It's because you're out in the middle of the road", the officer said. Unfortunately, it appears that Woods' personal issues may go beyond back trouble.
This Monday, May 29, 2017, photo provided by the Jupiter Police Department shows a flat tire of Tiger Woods' auto after police found Woods sound asleep behind the wheel of his vehicle parked on the side of a road in Jupiter, Fla. He was by himself and wearing his seat belt.
Two breathalyzer tests showed his blood alcohol level at zero.
Woods has won 14 major tournaments, second only to Jack Nicklaus.
The 41-year-old was given a mandatory court date for July 5. He has expressed a desire to continue to play professionally despite his recent history of injuries.
Woods underwent fusion surgery on his back on April 19, his fourth procedure to his back since April of 2014.
When asked where he was coming from, Woods said, according to USA Today, "Jupiter", but when asked again he said, "LA".
- National Commerce Corporation (NCOM) Raised to "Buy" at ValuEngine
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation
- What Royce Lewis brings to the Minnesota Twins as No 1 pick
- China Industrial Output Growth Holds Steady in May; Up 6.5% On-Year
- PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) Director Sells $97146.00 in Stock
- Donald Trump Jr.: There's 'no ambiguity' in my father's orders
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Lakers hoping to bring Lonzo Ball in for second workout
- Russia Probe: Senator Schumer invites Trump to testify before Senate
- Cosby trial jury begins first full day of deliberations today