Microsoft has confirmed Forza Motorsport 7 runs at a "rock solid" 4K 60FPS on the new high-end Xbox One X console, but now Turn10 revealed something else: Forza 7 actually hits 4K 60FPS without even using the console's full GPU power.
The way we think of games consoles is rapidly changing. Many out there have been rallying behind the Scorpio, now the X, for a year now saying it will be a huge Microsoft comeback. It's powered by a six-teraflop gtraphics engine, eight custom x86 cores, 12 GB of RAM, and is equipped with a 1 TB hard drive. Microsoft showcased 42 games during its media briefing on Sunday, with 22 of them being Xbox exclusives, but Spencer revealed that "we've signed some things we haven't announced". The PS4 Pro, on the other hand, also boasts 4K gaming, but with a few technical tricks, since it runs on weaker hardware.
However, this feature is one of the many issues the new console has right now.
Call of Duty: WWII got a new trailer.
Here's the NBA Finals' top moments on Facebook and Twitter
Smith 25 for the Cavaliers, who, like the Warriors, were competing in their third straight Finals. If your intentions are good, then that means as a team that we're moving in the right direction.
The Xbox One X spec list certainly suggests the new console will be, but we've not played with one for an extended period yet.
Monster Hunter: World is also coming to Xbox One contrary to popular belief. But, as we collectively find out more and more about Xbox One X, this is another interesting anecdote that sheds just a little more light on what Microsoft's new console is capable of. $499 is still too much, especially considering the - albeit less powerful - competition in PS4 Pro.
Will the company be designing and releasing its own headset, as Sony has done with PlayStation VR, or will it be partnering with someone such as Oculus Rift, who has a headset ready to go and is already using the Xbox One controller for its games?
On paper, the Xbox One X wins in terms of raw power - no arguments there.
- Trump's friend says he might fire Mueller
- Trump suggests more money needed in health care bill
- Microsoft reckons PS4 Pro isn't an Xbox One X rival
- Korea drone photographed US defense site
- Kate Middleton Visits the Victims of London Bridge Attack
- How pundits twisted James Comey's testimony
- Jeff Sessions testifies before the Senate on Russian Federation
- Chalon-sur-Saône s'adjuge la manche 1 contre Strasbourg — ProA
- Singer with teen following online faces child porn charges
- New Microsoft console is the Xbox One X