Radiohead have changed the venue of their Manchester show from Manchester Arena to Manchester Emirates Old Trafford.
Celine Dion's shows on 25 June and 1 August have been postponed.
The Karma Police outfit have announced that instead of their planned shows in the city on 4 and 5 July, they will now play one huge gig at Emirates Old Trafford on Tuesday 4 July. (19-20 August), have all been cancelled.
The next events in the diary are Linkin Park on 7 July 7 and Blink-182 on July 14, these are yet to be postponed.
Lonzo Ball SAVAGELY TROLLS Father LaVar in New Foot Locker Ad
Copyrights your name to make it a part of a family lifestyle brand . Smith about how you're already better than the reigning league MVP.
Radiohead have announced details of a massive replacement show for Manchester fans in the wake of the recent terror attack.
Twenty-two people died in the bombing at the end of an Ariana Grande concert at the arena on 22 May.
Ticketholders will now be contacted by their ticket issuers and offered a swap or a full refund.
In a statement, the arena said the latest shows had been cancelled or postponed "following last month's tragic incident and the subsequent temporary closure of the main area outside the venue".
- Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Charges of 14.7 Million Euro Tax Evasion
- Hindu Sena celebrates Trump's 71st birthday
- E3 2017: New PS4 VR Game StarChild Coming
- Audi R8 Spyder V10 plus Unleashed With 610 PS
- Turkey convicts opposition lawmaker for revealing secrets
- Senator Rand Paul Suggests Shooter Was 'Politically Motivated' in Call to CNN
- Pinoys among hurt in London fire: PH Embassy
- £20m Olivier Giroud keen on West Ham, four-year offer readied
- Warriors Deny Reports That They've Decided To Skip White House Visit
- Armed inmates on the run after two correctional officers killed in Georgia