Radiohead have changed the venue of their Manchester show from Manchester Arena to Manchester Emirates Old Trafford.
Celine Dion's shows on 25 June and 1 August have been postponed.
The Karma Police outfit have announced that instead of their planned shows in the city on 4 and 5 July, they will now play one huge gig at Emirates Old Trafford on Tuesday 4 July. (19-20 August), have all been cancelled.
The next events in the diary are Linkin Park on 7 July 7 and Blink-182 on July 14, these are yet to be postponed.
Microsoft Explains Why Xbox One X Is Worth $100 Premium
Formerly known as Project Scorpio , the Xbox One X promises better graphics for players, whether or not they have a 4K television. When the Xbox One X launches in November, it will cost $499.99 United States dollars - $100 more than the PlayStation 4 Pro.
Radiohead have announced details of a massive replacement show for Manchester fans in the wake of the recent terror attack.
Twenty-two people died in the bombing at the end of an Ariana Grande concert at the arena on 22 May.
Ticketholders will now be contacted by their ticket issuers and offered a swap or a full refund.
In a statement, the arena said the latest shows had been cancelled or postponed "following last month's tragic incident and the subsequent temporary closure of the main area outside the venue".
- Turkey says ready to render any support to Qatar
- Audi R8 Spyder V10 plus Unleashed With 610 PS
- Delhi: Hindu Sena hosts celebrations for Donald Trump's 71st birthday
- Pinoys among hurt in London fire: PH Embassy
- Verizon Closes Yahoo Acquisition, No Updates on US Hispanic/Latam Strategy Yet
- £20m Olivier Giroud keen on West Ham, four-year offer readied
- California & Germany Sign Joint Statement On Climate Cooperation
- Turkey convicts opposition lawmaker for revealing secrets
- Lille va s'offrir Luiz Araujo — Officiel
- Michigan Health Chief Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter In Flint Water Crisis