The Celtics remain his most likely landing spot, but have insisted they will explore all their options with the top selection.
The Los Angeles Lakers, holding the second pick in next week's National Basketball Association draft, had Kansas forward Josh Jackson in for a second look on Tuesday, and also brought in Kentucky point guard De'Aaron Fox for a private workout.
The Lakers are going to have a few prospects over for workouts before the draft.
"I'm seven-foot, so you can imagine it's hard to keep up with him", said Kentucky sophomore forward Isaac Humphries, who was among the latest wave of players who worked out for the Lakers on Monday.
Some observers of Ball's workout last Wednesday thought he came in out of shape.
NHL Predictions: Will the Penguins take Game 2 vs. Predators? 5/31/17
Nashville coach Peter Laviolette found himself juxtaposing praise for the way his team played with this: "We hate the result". If it wasn't for Jake Guentzel's lovely game-winner, who knows what would have happened after that momentum shift.
The Lakers had UCLA's Lonzo Ball in last week. They are not impressed, however, with his level of conditioning. Ball acknowledged that the "drills get you exhausted, so you got to stay focused".
When Kimmel asked if he had any interested in the other L.A. team, the Clippers, Ball answered, "They don't really have a chance, no".
For better and for worse, the Lakers are mindful of not overreacting to individual workouts considering the various restrictions.
With Ball being rumored in the top three and the Lakers having the number two pick, there's a strong possibility the pick will be Ball. The Lonzo to the Lakers talk has been big for months - ever since LaVar said his son wouldn't play for any other franchise.
It's easy to envision Ingram and Jackson terrorizing Lakers opponents on the wing a few years down the line, a welcome visual for Lakers fans exhausted of watching the team sit at the bottom of the league in defensive efficiency year after year. Oliver presents no guarantees, but his ceiling could be too high to pass up depending on how the Wizards' draft board shakes out on June 22.
- Golden State Warriors' NBA Finals Win Takes Social Media By Storm
- Predators have taken junkyard dog approach to hockey
- Bolt to feature in Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
- Russia Probe: Senator Schumer invites Trump to testify before Senate
- US College Student Otto Warmbier Has Been Released From North Korea
- "Je vais vous sortir du pétrin", assure May aux conservateurs — GB
- PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) Director Sells $97146.00 in Stock
- Gianforte Pleads Guilty, Receives Deferred Jail Sentence in Assault Case
- Gerry Adams says DUP-Tory deal would be a 'coalition for chaos'
- SESSIONS TESTIMONY | Sessions won't talk Trump conversations