Speaking on the Andrew Marr show this morning Mr Corbyn said the election signified a rejection of the "politics of fear" and said "we are ready any time" to govern.
A missed "high-five" that ended in an awkward place.
Ms Thornberry erupted into laughter and raised her eyebrows in response.
The political expert had promised to eat his own book, Brexit: Why Britain voted to leave the European Union if the party got more than 38% in the United Kingdom elections 2017 and kept his word as he ate pages from his book on live television.
Urging MPs to maintain "unity and collective discipline", he said Labour must act as a "government in waiting".
In a sign of the parliamentary guerilla warfare that will face Mrs May as she attempts to run a minority government, a Labour source said: "In Parliament we will be using every opportunity to halt the Tory programme which doesn't have a mandate and use every mechanism to advance our own manifesto and agenda". The DUP, an anti-LGBT party, won 10 seats. The Independent understands no major changes will be made to the most prominent roles but the party will seek to fill the dozens of positions that have remained vacant since last summer.
Sessions continues to attempt his hard line on marijuana
Medical marijuana is incredibly popular with voters overall. "At the moment that memo is still in effort", Mr. Alaska is one of eight states where residents voted to legalize adult recreational use of marijuana.
The DUP 's leader Arlene Foster is flying down to London on Tuesday to meet the PM about the deal.
The surge in membership comes after the rejection of Theresa May's government.
"We will continue to take the fight to the Tories and I will be out campaigning around the country in Conservative marginals in those extra seats we need to gain to deliver the government for the many that nearly 13 million people voted for last week".
She later added: 'We are waiting in the wings and we'll step in if we are required and called upon to serve'.
'We will put forward a Queen's speech and it would be up to the other parties, and indeed some other Conservative MPs to decide if they support it or not'. He said that he didn't believe they would.
- Dennis Rodman Tapped by Trump to Go to North Korea?
- Niger Army Rescues 92 Migrants In Sahara Desert
- Dropped catch costs Sri Lanka semi-final spot
- Centamin PLC (CEY) Price Target Raised to GBX 200 at Macquarie
- La crise se résoudra "inéluctablement" entre "frères" du Golfe
- Further details have been released about the Notre-Dame attacker
- Ken Owens to skipper Lions against Blues
- Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner Got Matching Butterfly Tattoos on Their Ankles
- Introducing Box Drive, the Easiest Way to Work in the Cloud
- ECLIPSED Playwright Danai Gurira to Star in AVENGERS Sequel