In the new teaser for KUWTK, Kim Kardashian addresses her concerns of returning to the French capitol and to the scene of the crime. The post merely told us the launch date of an upcoming project-June 21, 2017-but it also had the enticing hashtag #kkbeauty. And we're launching with a contour kit.
However, the social media star is treading dangerously close to younger sister Kylie Jenner's makeup empire, Kylie Cosmetics. Kendall and Kourtney have gotten in on the beauty action as well, and while they haven't created their own lines, they've both held roles as brand ambassadors, with partnerships with Estée Lauder and Manuka Doctor, respectively.
With such a strong support, Kim Kardashian is likely to be successful at her latest venture too.
"If I break it all down, I mean the percentage you would get from a licensing deal".
Understandably, fans have gone insane about the news. In the meantime, take a look at Kim's announcement below.
Kim Kardashian West's makeup routine is a thing of beauty in and of itself.
Kim Kardashian teases beauty line at Forbes summit
Kim is number 47 on the Forbes Celebrity 100. "The most important thing is being authentic and listening", she said when discussing the relationship she has established with her 53.5 million Twitter followers. She could totally trip us up with an unexpected suite of products.
"There's nothing I would do now if I don't have creative control", Kim said. We would love to hear from you! Move over, Kylie Jenner!
Will a Kim fragrance inspire Kylie Cosmetics to step into the scent world?
We're going to see everything that has been my favorite products that I use all the time.
But it sounds like Kim is not giving her rapper husband any choice, so his protest against her decision means nothing to her.
Talks between UK PM May's Conservatives and Northern Ireland's DUP restart
Brexit minister David Davis on Monday insisted that the government still aimed to take Britain out of the European Union single market.
- Rand Paul: Scalise's presence at congressional baseball practice most likely prevented 'massacre'
- Severe Weather, Needed Rainfall Possible This Afternoon
- Jio adds 4 million customers in April; now has 112 mn
- Rep. DeSantis Had 'Odd' Encounter With Man Before Virginia Shooting
- " "JP Morgan Chase & Co Reiterates "$57.00" Price Target for Fabrinet (FN)
- The Senate Intelligence Committee Let Jeff Sessions Off The Hook
- Bill Cosby Jury Breaks for the Night Without Reaching a Verdict
- The Sessions Inquisition Comes Up Empty: Trump Unscathed After Attorney General's Testimony
- Morgan hints at changing Roy for Bairstow
- UAE says "no military component" to actions against Qatar - envoy