KFC's signature Zinger sandwich will be sent for a four-day trip into the stratosphere, at about 7 to 30 miles off the ground.
The fast-food chain is sending one of its spicy chicken sandwiches to the edge of the atmosphere via a stratospheric balloon. Though World View CEO Jane Poynter did find it quite amusing at first. Count down to Zinger lift-off on June 21 on the campaign's dedicated site. With this application of the Stratollite, together the two brands are showing that rockets are no longer the only way to get payloads to and from space. The company believes this has considerable potential, with Stratollites serving as wifi hubs in remote areas, or helping monitor crisis situations from a previously inaccessible vantage point. Future flights could be used for disaster preparedness and response from predicting weather events days in advance, to monitoring ongoing or quickly arising weather and disaster events (for example, forest fire detection) ultimately assisting first responders with rapid communications and surveying capabilities. That said, it was soon after realized that sending the sandwich into space would be a great chance for World View "to publicly demonstrate our breakthrough Stratollite technology to a large audience while simultaneously financing a significant portion of the vehicle's development".
Merkel assumes UK to stick with its Brexit plan
Instead of strong and stable leadership we witness chaos and uncertainty ", he said, mocking Mrs May's campaign slogan. The 1998 Good Friday agreement set up power sharing in Northern Ireland , largely ending years of sectarian violence.
The technology allows the Stratollite to use the stratospheric winds to steer it to and from desired locations and stay above them for months at a time. The company in April revealed Rob Lowe to be the latest iteration of Col. Sanders, and he vowed to put a Zinger into space. Created by KFC, the chicken experts with more than 70 years of experience, the Zinger is made with a double hand-breaded, 100 percent chicken breast filet and served with lettuce and Colonel's mayonnaise on a toasted sesame seed bun.
- CAS upholds transfer ban on Atletico Madrid until 2018
- South Korea President proposes co-hosting 2030 World Cup with North Korea
- Philadelphia hospital separates conjoined 10-month-old twin girls
- Theresa May toujours en recherche de majorité — Brexit
- Stock Highlights on Gerdau SA (GGB)
- Accuser claims CU tried to cover up allegations against Joe Tumpkin
- Sessions to face sharp questions from Senate panel on Russia contacts
- Jeff Sessions denies collusion with Russian Federation during high-stakes US Senate hearing
- Jeff Sessions to testify before Senate intel committee today
- Rowan Companies Plc (NYSE:RDC) Reviewed By Analysts