Mamadou Kansaye made the Christos F.C. fans go wild on Tuesday night in the U.S. Open Cup.
The design features a canopy on all four sides and a façade that can be illuminated with LED lights reflected off of translucent material, according to The Cincinnati Enquirer. The stadium would have 25,000 seats, with a potential capacity of 30,000 thanks to berm seating. The USL club, which now plays at the University of Cincinnati's Nippert Stadium, is now considering three sites: one in Cincinnati's West End neighborhood, another in the city's Oakley neighborhood and a third just across the Ohio River from downtown in Newport, Kentucky. Stadiums are an important part of MLS expansion, and FC Cincinnati is hoping that these plans will help increase their chances.
New South Wales beat Queensland in State of Origin opener
Honestly, I didn't see it", Daley said. "They certainly try and dominate the ruck, we didn't have much room to move a year ago ". This means up to two players could pay the price for what was the Maroons' worst performance in recent State of Origin history.
The midfielder scored a goal for Christos F.C, a USA soccer team named for Christos Discount Liquors in Baltimore, against D.C. United of the MLS.
- Falcons' Poe passes weigh-in, says he's 'where I need to be'
- USA military tests ballistic missile interceptor in California amid North Korea threat
- Cristiano Ronaldo acused of evading €15m in payments to Spanish taxman
- Trump 'considering firing special counsel'
- Google celebrates the ICC Champions Trophy with doodle, game
- Draymond Green, Warriors eager to win on Cavs' home court
- Virginia Democrats vying to be face of Trump resistance
- Now Rafael Nadal sets sights on Andy Murray's No 1 spot
- Government to pay damages to 1905 Manus Island detainees in class action
- Lady Brexit meets Monsieur Europe: May, Macron to have talks