Lundi, 6 Juillet 2020
Dernières nouvelles
Principale » Host Chris Harrison urges patience after "Bachelor in Paradise" production halt

Host Chris Harrison urges patience after "Bachelor in Paradise" production halt

14 Juin 2017

"It is with this thought in mind that we made the decision to suspend filming", the Bachelor in Paradise host said in a statement to ABC News. "They're moving quickly to gather all the facts, and once that's done a clear, concise decision can be made about where we go from here", he said.

Bachelor in Paradise host Chris Harrison is trying to be transparent with fans without having any answers just one day after news broke that producers of the popular Bachelor spinoff series had suspended filming indefinitely.

With the fate of Season 4 of "Bachelor in Paradise" still officially up in the air, details of alleged sexual misconduct and what happened last week before and after production was suspended began to emerge Monday afternoon.

And despite reports that the season can't be salvaged, Harrison seemed to suggest the show will go on. Neither Harrison, nor McGuire offered any detail on the accusations. And there's a lot of misinformation out there, too.

"Out of respect to all involved, there's only so much I can and will say at this time", Harrison told Us in a statement on Tuesday, June 13.

(Les Vacances des Anges 2) : Mélanight frôle la mort sur le tournage !
Prise en charge pas un médecin, celui-ci lui a confié qu'elle aurait pu mourir si cela n'avait pas été pris à temps. Mais il a dû être interrompu suite à l'hospitalisation, pendant deux jours, de l'une des participantes, Mélanie.

Warner Bros., the production company behind the show, has not released details of exactly what happened. Advertisers have been relatively quick to pull funding from shows that cause public outcry, so perhaps there's hope that reality TV shows will protect women's safety, even if they continue to make millions on the idea that marriage is the most important life event for women. I will keep you as informed and up to date as I possibly can. "Once the investigation is complete, we will take appropriate responsive action".

"It is my honest hope that we can come to a quick resolution on this and get back to work very soon", he concluded his statement.

Production on the upcoming season of the ABC reality series was halted over the weekend over "allegations of misconduct" following DeMario Jackson and Corinne Olympios allegedly hooking up in the pool after the cast had been "drinking all day". Sources close to Olympios said to TMZ that she was "blackout" drunk during the alleged incident, meaning she couldn't have given consent.

"Bachelor in Paradise" brings together former "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" contestants in Mexico and gives them another shot at finding love on television. He then added, "We all know what happened and the tape will prove it".

"Bachelor in Paradise" - which puts former contestants from "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" in close quarters with one another and a lot of alcohol at the Playa Escondida resort in Mexico - is set to premiere August 4.

Host Chris Harrison urges patience after