A unique little indie game named Superhot flipped the shooter genre on its head by allowing you to pause time in gunfights when you're not moving.
Beyond what Supermassive Games presented, Sony also introduced a few other options for PlayStation VR users. From Superhot to Skyrim, the VR playing field looks pretty good for the near future. The game already debuted past year on the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
However, he added, "Second screen gaming has never been very popular".
Sony has deviated completely from arch rival Microsoft in the gaming arena, as the latter did not drop even a hint of what it is doing on the VR front. When Sony initially filed the trademark earlier today, we speculated that a return to SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals may be on the cards, but it turns out that Bravo Team is a standalone PlayStation VR experience. While Skyrim VR will only be available for PSVR at launch, we imagine that it'll come to the likes of the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift via Steam after a period of exclusivity, although that's purely speculation at the time of writing.
Fifth Third Bancorp Sells 629 Shares of Cabot Corporation (CBT)
The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink . Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE:COG)'s stock has been a favorite of "smart money" aka institutions, as of late.
The sales number that the Sony VR headset has achieved looks impressive, but when compared to the PS4's installed user base of 55 million, the number looks meager.
Numerous best virtual reality experiences seen so far however have tended to be more intense, emotive games - Resident Evil 7 and Batman: Arkham VR being ideal examples.
With all of the skepticism surrounding VR at this year's E3, it was a bold move for Sony to reveal so many VR titles.
- Golden State Warriors beat Cleveland Cavaliers to win Championship
- Prison guards killed by inmates during transport in Georgia
- Green means go: Garcia looks for another major at US Open
- Indiana mom who killed 2 kids accused in neighbor's death
- Greencore Group (LON:GNC) Broker Roundup
- Bleus: Lloris titulaire contre l'Angleterre mardi
- Theresa May to visit Buckingham Palace for permission to form United Kingdom government
- NBA Finals Odds: Warriors clearly favored to repeat 6/13/17
- Ameriprise Financial Inc. Purchases 896811 Shares of H & R Block Inc (HRB)
- Sessions won't discuss private conversations with Trump