According to Electronic Arts, Anthem is a "shared-world action-RPG where players can delve into a vast world teeming with fantastic technology and forgotten treasures".
In development for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC - no release windows has now been announced for Anthem.
BioWare revealed the new IP they were working on at Microsoft's E3 press conference and many minds were blown at the gorgeous visuals on display.
Wisconsin business leaders to meet with Trump
Democrats say Trump is a hypocrite for touting apprentice programs at the same time his budget cuts funding for worker training. Now there are 11,000 adults and 3,500 high school students in apprenticeship programs overseen by the state.
Described as a "shared-world action-RPG", Anthem drops players into a world where they are Freelancers - the only ones fearless enough to go "outside the wall" and explore the wilds.
Wield an arsenal of Javelin exosuits, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities. The "balanced" Ranger and "heavy-hitter" Colossus are specifically mentioned and shown off in the footage, but we also catch a glimpse of another exosuit that seems to be a little more "magical" (for lack of a better descriptor) towards the end. The combat seems to take a Mass Effect shooter style approach We see several moments throughout the trailer where the player gains experience points, but we don't get to see where this would be implemented, but I would assume that you'd get to upgrade your suits abilities and such. That's not a hyperbole as you can check out the full gameplay trailer below that shows the game in all its glory.
No release date has yet been announced, but Anthem will be available on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 sometime in 2018.
- (Les Vacances des Anges 2) : Mélanight frôle la mort sur le tournage !
- The Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) Getting Positive Press Coverage, Analysis Finds
- South Korea urges talks on joint football competition
- Britain, EU fail to agree Brexit talks start date
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Offers To Testify To Intelligence Panel
- The Day After Corbyn's Surprise Surge, NPR Would Rather Talk About Buckethead
- American Otto Warmbier Has Been Released From A North Korean Prison
- NSW Man Charged Over Alleged Kidnapping, Sexual Assault Of Sydney Teen
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Closing arguments set in police officer's manslaughter trial