Ever since Caixinha took the manager's job at Ibrox, Rangers fans have been hearing stories of his reputation across Europe, with the recent new signings nearly invariably citing the 46-year-old as the main reason they opted for a stint in Scotland.
"I've been doing things right in the last few months and I come here to Rangers to contribute to the team, to the club and to win some titles which is really important for Rangers".
He added: "I know Rangers from the internet, their supporters, they're wonderful".
"I hope to do a good job at Rangers and get a place in the national team one day", said Morelos, as quoted by the Scottish Sun.
Trump considering firing special counsel Robert Mueller — CEO of Newsmax
Ruddy never spoke with the president regarding this issue". "He is being advised by many people not to do it", the source said. Doubt, however, has been cast on that explanation because of cryptic testimony from former FBI Director James Comey last week.
For Morelos, there is much to look forward to when it comes to playing for Rangers, not least battling the club's fierce rivals Celtic in one of the world's most famous derby matches.
"Falcao is an incredible footballer and he showed that at Monaco and the national team".
"I'm very young, I'm 20 years old so I just hope I can continue making progress here, scoring lots of goals, so I can be selected for my national team and play with Falcao, with James (Rodriguez), and with so many other important players".
With Bruno Alves, Daniel Candeias, Fábio Cardoso and Ryan Jack already having signed this summer, as well as Dalcio on loan from Benfica, Pedro Caixinha's radical reconstruction of the Rangers squad continues apace.
- Twitter thinks Gordon Hayward's joining the Celtics because of his daughter's outfit
- Wisconsin business leaders to meet with Trump
- EU to launch action against 3 countries over refugee plan
- 'Anthem' Is the Brand New MMO Trying to Take the 'Destiny' Crown
- Wall Street falls as Apple drags tech shares lower
- NSW Man Charged Over Alleged Kidnapping, Sexual Assault Of Sydney Teen
- McIlroy: Course will allow aggression
- The Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) Getting Positive Press Coverage, Analysis Finds
- Jeremy Corbyn says Labour in 'permanent campaign mode'
- Analyst Observation On 2 Stocks: Infosys Limited (INFY), Francesca's Holdings Corporation (FRAN)