The problem isn't that the old man in the White House can't spell-hell, he's been unable to spell since he took office, as he demonstrates by consistently tweeting misspelled words.
President Donald Trump has a lot of people scratching their heads today.
Some users sought clarification from dictionary company Merriam-Webster. Checks Twitter.Uh.Lookups fo.Regrets Checking Twitter.
"A "covfefe" is 'a Yiddish term for 'I gotta go to bed now, ' I think", the former "Saturday Night Live" writer told "New Day" anchor Alisyn Camerota, laughing.
When we asked the White House for a hint of the term's meaning Wednesday, representatives didn't respond before this story was published.
The charitable interpretation is that Trump meant to spell out "coverage".
Struggling actor found dead
Mumbai : On Monday, a 27 YO struggling actress, Kritika Choudhary, was found dead in her Andheri apartment in Mumbai . The police broke open her door, which had stayed bolted for four days, around 3.45 pm after a call from neighbours.
The. President. Of. The.
Words With Friends defined "covfefe" as "the amount and quality of reporting when autocorrect fails you at 3am". Trump tweeted just after midnight Eastern time on Wednesday, May 31, 2017: "Despite the constant negative press covfefe".
Many on Twitter have supplied tongue-in-cheek meanings. "Enjoy!" the president then wrote in the morning, seeing the amusing side of it.
"Just like during the Aso administration, Trump tweets mysterious "covfefe" tweet and sparks uproar", the tweet read. So rogue that even his own staff can't control him.
"Yet." More than five hours later the tweet had been neither corrected nor deleted, nor was there any hint of what Trump was trying to say. There is nothing unusual about this, given Trump's penchant for late-night tweets that often result in widespread controversy.
- Republicans urge Trump to release tapes
- Michael Flynn To Turn Over Some Subpoenaed Documents To Senate Committee
- 'Amazing' Nadal better than ever, says Wawrinka
- May faces calls to resign as election hangs in balance
- Warriors' Draymond Green will be on the court for this Game 5
- Alvaro Morata hints create excitement for Manchester United fans
- North Korea conducts fifth missile test in a month
- Year Anniversary of Virginia Loving Case
- CARTE AVANT/APRES. De la présidentielle aux législatives, En Marche ! continue sa progression
- In deposition, Bill Cosby says apology wasn't admission of a crime