Gatwick Airport has been ranked second worst airport in the world, with two other United Kingdom airports in bottom six.
According to a report by technology firm AirHelp, the airport, which is used by thousands of Jersey-based travellers each year, is only marginally worse than Kuwait Airport for punctuality, quality and service.
Gatwick Airport received a passenger sentiment score of 0.
Research encompassing 76 airports worldwide put Gatwick second bottom and ranked Manchester third bottom and Edinburgh 72.
On a global level, Singapore came out on top of both ratings, with Singapore Airlines and Singapore Changi Airport being rated as the best global airline and airport respectively.
Rafael Nadal titré pour la 10è fois — Roland-Garros
La plus grosse dégringolade française est pour Nicolas Mahut, qui a chuté de 34 places, pour figurer au 82e rang mondial. Ruben Bemelmans est en en progrès aussi, de 5 places, pour occuper le 120e rang du classement ATP.
"It's wrong and we don't recognise the figures given or agree with the weighting".
The airlines are measured by their on-time performance, quality of service and how well they process compensation claims.
Earlier this year, a Which? survey found Gatwick to have the worst airport lounge in Britain, with passengers complaining that the "floor was grubby and the facilities basic".
The rankings also looked at airlines, with British Airways placed seventh worldwide out of 87 carriers, followed by Virgin Atlantic. "Airports and airlines should take note ahead of the travel rush this summer".
Auckland International Airport has swooped into a top-10 spot in newly released ranking of airports around the world.
- Manchester United miss out as Antoine Griezmann commits to Atletico Madrid
- Draymond Green's Mother Tweets 'Officials Have Been Officially Paid'
- Small blast at British base police HQ in Cyprus
- Wonder Woman stays atop box office, The Mummy is crushed
- Le rappeur Diddy est la plus riche des célébrités
- Assemblée: Philippe pour une dose de proportionnelle
- Number of Britons granted German citizenship quadruples
- Days Gone Looks The Goods
- Trump Talks Infrastructure, Importance of Programs For American Jobs
- Warriors' Draymond Green avoids ejection amid technical-foul fiasco