Ismail Abedi, the brother of Manchester bomber Salman Abedi, has been released without charge.
Counter-terrorism police have said they believe Salman Abedi acted largely alone as he assembled the nail bomb, having initially feared the killer was helped by a network of accomplices.
It is understood that the search did not uncover the suitcase and...
Twelve men aged between 18 and 44 are now in custody on suspicion of terrorism offences in connection with the attack.
Greater Manchester Police say he was arrested in Chorlton the day after the 22 May attack at an Ariana Grande concert.
Police had been trying to establish why Abedi went to the Banff Road area in Rusholme, where the auto was found.
He is the eight person to be released from United Kingdom custody without any further action, while another ten remain in cells.
Britons vote in election marred by terror attacks
But Theresa May had a very stumbling election campaign , and that severely undermined her status of this strong and stable leader. Her refusal to participate in debates against her opponents drew criticism across the aisle from constituents and analysts alike.
The auto, a white Nissan Micra, was found in an area of the Rusholme neighbourhood, which authorities cordoned off and evacuated.
Six other people had been arrested but were released without charge.
Police said the nearby Royal Manchester Infirmary remained open but Ronald McDonald House, which provides accommodation for families of patients at the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, had been evacuated.
Grande returned to Britain on Friday ahead of the One Love Manchester concert on to benefit victims.
He wrote he was so happy, "i could burst!"
The second in line to the throne later visited Manchester Cathedral, where he praised the grit of the city and those who responded to the attack.
- L'Insee confirme un dixième trimestre de créations nettes d'emplois en France — Economie
- Shivraj observes fast to restore 'peace', Congress slams him
- Wonder Woman lassos fans with box office hit
- Comey's dad says his son 'laughs' over subject of leaking
- European Union hopes Brexit talks can stick to timeline
- E3 2017 : Call of Duty WWII, du gameplay pour le multi
- Sessions' testimony to Congress Tuesday to be open to public
- Warriors beat Cavaliers 129-120 to win NBA title
- US shale firms more exposed to falling oil prices as hedges expire
- Morgan Cooper picked by Dodgers