Klay Thompson is an National Basketball Association champion twice over following the Golden State Warriors' 129-120 Game 5 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday night, and he told ESPN.com's Zach Lowe he'd rather bolster his ring collection in years ahead than stand out for his individual play. Irving's floater missed, with David West grabbing the rebound for the Warriors, but Irving was able to hustle, tussle, and get inside to force a jump ball. West emphatically ripped the ball from Irving's grasp and smacked him in the chest on the follow-through. But thankfully the internet is undefeated and since both Thompson and West almost came lip-to-lip, there were plenty of excellent and humorous kissing-related jokes being tweeted out and shared on social media. Like, really in his face.
Finally the officials gave technical fouls to West, Thompson and J.R. Smith. Thompson quickly went to into his face and the two had to be separated by the referees and some of their teammates. Well, some of us were thankful, at least.
Le spectacle d'illumination du pont Jacques-Cartiuer sera repris le 25 juin
Le spectacle d'illumination du pont Jacques-Cartier, à Montréal, sera repris le 25 juin prochain à 22 h 30. C'est ce qu'a annoncé ce matin le maire de Montréal, Denis Coderre.
Joel Embiid liked what he was seeing.
- Attorney General Sessions to face US Senate panel in public
- I'm going to get us out of this mess: UK PM
- Strong, shallow natural disaster rattles Indonesia's capital
- Three All Blacks in Highlanders team to face British and Irish Lions
- Australia's Steve Smith frustrated by Oval abandonment
- Growing up fast, Stroll scores first points
- Rafael Nadal Makes History at the French Open
- Bill Cosby's Fate Now Rests in the Hands of the Jury
- US Treasury suggests easing Volcker rule, cutting CFPB power
- Two attorneys general sue Trump: Checks and balances 'are failing us'