However, the Highlanders will be without halfback Aaron Smith and fullback Ben Smith, as well as five other players on duty with New Zealand Maori.
The forwards are a strong suit for the Highlanders, who will field a virtually unchanged starting pack from the side edged 25-22 by the Crusaders in their last Super Rugby match on June 3, with only Jackson Hemopo and Dillon Hunt added.
In the backs, Teihorangi Walden gets a rare start with Richard Buckman shifting to fullback due to the unavailability of regular fullbacks Ben Smith and Matt Faddes.
Attorney General Sessions to face US Senate panel in public
Trump's personal lawyer also challenged Comey's account, saying the president never asked for the investigation to be dropped. In March, Sessions recused himself from any investigations that look at Russia's actions in the 2016 campaign.
On the bench a Highlanders debut looms for lock Josh Dickson and an opportunity for local boy Josh Renton to play at halfback in front of his home crowd.
Replacements: 16 Greg Pleasants-Tate, 17 Aki Seiuli, 18 Siosiua Halanukonuka, 19 Josh Dickson, 20 James Lentjes, 21 Josh Renton, 22 Marty Banks, 23 Patrick Osborne.
Highlanders: 15-Richard Buckman, 14-Waisake Naholo, 13-Malakai Fekitoa, 12-Teihorangi Walden, 11-Tevita Li, 10-Lima Sopoaga, 9-Kayne Hammington, 8-Luke Whitelock (captain), 6-Gareth Evans, 7-Dillon Hunt, 5-Jackson Hemopo, 4-Alex Ainley, 3-Siate Tokolahi, 2-Liam Coltman, 1-Daniel Lienert-Brown.
- Bill Maher, the N-word and How He Betrayed Black Intellectuals
- Theresa May's stance might 'delay' EU-Brexit talks by a year
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin hopes England heroes get more Premier League time
- Korea's ICBM and nuclear weapons nears completion
- Katy Perry reveals personal struggles during marathon live stream
- UK turmoil as Brexit talks could be delayed
- Trump's Ex-Campaign Manager Lewandowski Eyes White House Position
- Golden State Warriors win 2017 NBA Championship, beat Cavs 129-120
- Growing up fast, Stroll scores first points
- Rafael Nadal Makes History at the French Open